Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Customer We All Want

Posted by Brian Angelucci 
The Customer We All Want
November 04, 2003 01:28AM
<HTML>Today I did a customer's Infiniti G35 and must say this is the type of customer/car I'd love to work with everyday.
The guy is about 40 years old, classy, wealthy and cool. When he asked "how much?" and I told him the price, he didn't even flinch. He is now going to refer many of his colleagues to me, who are just like him. Maybe I was charging too low but anyway, this is the custoemr we all want. Very nice car and nice attitude.

Thought I'd share my pleasant experience with you all.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: The Customer We All Want
November 05, 2003 05:25AM
<HTML>I hear what you're saying, Brian!!! I did a G35 back in August. It belongs to a woman who keeps it in very good condition. It's that olive green metallic color with tan interior. I did her daughter's Jetta in June when she got home from college. She told me to call her in January after she decides if she's going to buy the Jag she leases. If she keeps it, she wants a full detail. She said I can pick it up and take it out to my shop & take as long as I need with it!!!

You're so right. She's one of my best customers. She's a legal assistant and her boyfriend is one of the founding partners in one of the best knowd law firms in the area. She took a bunch of my cards and gave them out at the office and will have me back in the spring to do the Jetta and the G35 again.

She's got a 9 year old Sheepdog who's her baby...spoils the pooch rotten. I gotta love anyone that's that devoted to their dog. She's just one geuinely sweet lady!!!</HTML>
November 05, 2003 05:55AM
<HTML>Excellent! You gotta love these customers.

Just tell her to keep the sheepdog out of the car!! hehe</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Dan
November 05, 2003 03:10PM
<HTML>To be brief, I think the best customers are the ones that wont drive certain cars in their arsenal of cars, only because it isnt perfectly clean. These are customers that are very grateful everytime you come by, I love those customers!</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login