Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3M Paint Protection Film

Posted by Stephen Britz 
3M Paint Protection Film
August 13, 2006 03:47PM
Just curious,
Any of you guys and gals installing 3M Paint Protection film? Our Toyota Dealership sent me to Salem, Oregon for two days on the 3rd & 4th of August to learn how to apply the kits. The two fella's that are continously showing me how to do this are very professional and experienced. They also came to our dealership Friday (11th) of this week for a follow-up session with me that lasted most of the day. They will also be returning in two weeks to introduce technique on installing for our New Camry's & Fj's. Management was getting fed-up with our previous installers, they were leaving scratches and other damage, some of which needing re-painting of the area. They also see the advantage of keeping this in-house. It's been a long time coming that dealerships step up to the plate and provide schooling for their Detailers, just as they do with their Service Technicians. Since our quality standards are very high here at our dealership, there has been a lot of pressure placed on me to turn my new schooling into a fine art quickly, and I have to tell you that you cannot rush this type of application. I am very exited and feel very fortunate to have been picked to learn this. There is already talk about sending me through PDR also. I say bring it on!

Any body else having similiar experiences?

Detailing, An Art In Motion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login