Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The holidays are approaching

Posted by Rod W. 
The holidays are approaching
November 05, 2003 05:35AM
<HTML>Do any of you send out holiday cards or gifts to your customers? If so, what kind of stuff do you send them? Since I do all retail work and keep a database of all my customers, I'm thinkng of sending them all a card with a plastic keychain with my biz name, phone & website on it. Just a little token to let them know I'm thinking of them. Good idea?</HTML>
Re: The holidays are approaching
November 05, 2003 05:43AM
<HTML>Rod:

Glad you asked. I was actually going to ask this question.

For my customers I send a hand made Happy Holidays card (not everyone is Christian for a Christmas card) and on the front of the card is a digital picture of their car I took. So you got the right idea with the card and key chain. I may get shirts made too for my loyal customers. Also, for the loyal repeat clients I get cookie tins filled with the best cookies!

And for colleagues (suppliers, loyal customers who've been with me since day 1, and helpful industry people) I was thinking of a money clip with their car's manufacturer of it (i.e Acura logo)

Keep in touch on here what everyone is doing and did for their customers for the holidays.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: The holidays are approaching
November 05, 2003 08:59AM
<HTML>If your customers are the type who would be interested in a keychain I would send it out to them.

We did an excellent Christmas Flyer when I owned my centers that resulted in a great of upfront money. The flyer had a headline that read:

THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT

(the photo was a picture of a luxury car --- Ferrari; Porche, etc)

The copy read:

If you can't afford to give the "special person" in your life an exotic car, give them the next best thing------a gift certificate for a complete auto detail from DETAIL PLUS Car Appearance Centers.

(it then when into a very brief explanation of what we offer in basic services and then the fact they could purchase certificates from $XXXX.

Name; address; phone; email, etc.

It resulted in several thousand dollars in advance sales.

Bud A</HTML>

buda
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login