Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Veterans Day

Posted by ron dibling 
Veterans Day
November 11, 2003 12:05PM
<HTML>Hello All, As a retired military guy, I would like to take this moment to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY to all my fellow veterans and I hope the others who never had the opportunity to serve our great country will today say THANK YOU to a customer or aquaintance that you may know to be a veteran. Have a great day!!!!!!!!! Ron</HTML>
Re: Veterans Day
November 11, 2003 10:58PM
<HTML>Thank You, Ron. I appreciate and am greatful that you served and were willing to put yourself in harm's way for me and my loved ones.

So, to you and all the other vets that post here and for the ones that paid the ultimate price, thank you from the bottom of my heart.</HTML>
November 12, 2003 12:49AM
<HTML>Ron:

What branch?

Happy Veteran's Day. Is it true they're reinstating the draft?</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
November 12, 2003 06:05AM
<HTML>USMC, HAPPY 228 BIRTHDAY TO MY FELLOW JAR HEADS

"ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM? THANK A VETRAN!"</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
November 12, 2003 10:13AM
<HTML>Brian, I retired from the US Army as a CSM ( Command Sergeant Major) in 1987. Gosh, that makes me feel old. As far as the draft is concerned, there was an article in the NY Times on Sunday that explained the evolution of that rumor...a rumor only. Though there are pros and cons to the draft, I simply believe that the citizens of the US are not as patriotic as in the past and would raise all kinds of hell if the draft were re-instated. By the way, I have noticed you are from New Jersey...My family lived in East Brunswick for about 5 years in the early 60's. I have been back several times to visit old friends.......It has changed so much. Anyway, have a great day and Happy Detailing. Ron</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login