Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detailing products

Posted by Joe Yak 
Detailing products
March 05, 2002 10:46PM
O.K. Now that I have the sequence of how to detail a car, The products available are very large and confusing. Many products like Meguiars has "Step" products 1-2-3 etc. Others have just one or two products, washes or waxes. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Should I pick and choose the best individual products or should I stick with a line of products? Also, what are the best products? PLease give me your professional opinions. Thanks
Re: Detailing products
March 06, 2002 12:38PM
I think your best bet is to try as many of the ones youhear about on this board and see what YOU like. Everything the pro's use on this board are high quality products. However everyone has their own opinion. I like p21s wax, someone else will like something else...stay away from cleaner waxes when you are going through the proper steps. use pure polish, and high quality wax, you'll be fine. turboman

Re: Detailing products
March 06, 2002 01:34PM
You'll get better results if you can stay with the same line of products. If you start using Meguiars, use their complete process to achieve the right finish that you are looking for.

Each company uses a formula to achieve their fine look with only their products. You can switch around with different products for different areas that you want to detail.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login