Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New shop

Posted by byron devine 
New shop
November 25, 2003 11:25AM
<HTML>Thanks Bud for the tips on the new building the epa test came bavk clean
there is nothing in the dirt or on the building that came back exceding the parts per million of what they were looking for i didnt know that before you can transfer a property that the county made you do those things.

Any way i have a lot of work to do to the building before i can make a detail shop out of it . It need a lot of clean up and a new door opening
made for a overhead door. But at the present time As far as room space goes I have room for 1 car on the far end and 2 on the side

I will try to get some pictures posted for some thoughts on How to set it up</HTML>
Re: New shop
November 25, 2003 03:34PM
<HTML>Byron:

Thanks for the reply. Does the building have a drain that is connected to the sanitary sewer with a oil/water separator? This is key, even if the property does not have any contamination you will need this in order to wash cars and engines, etc.

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
Re: New shop
November 25, 2003 05:50PM
<HTML>no not yet there have to be some modifications done to the floor.

That is the only way the city will let it discharge in to the sewer system

looks like it is going to be a sump in the floor with a punp going to a tank to let the stuff settle out before it can be discharged in to the sewer they have a zero tolerance for waste oil in the new sewer system are city has a brand waste treatment plant and when i ask about a new shop i got read the dos and dont of dishcharge water</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login