Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Liquid Glass...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
Liquid Glass...
December 21, 2001 06:39AM
Liquid Glass gives a clear, glass-like finish to any non porous surface. It's a liquid formulation that's chemically composed of the basic element found in glass. It contains no waxes, oils, greases, acrylics or teflons. This liquid is a paint restoring agent, rust inhibitor, cleaning agent, hardening agent and emulsifiers.

The purchase price for this product sells for around $19.00 a can. It is good for a vehicle that will remain indoors for the winter months & will not see much of the enviroments elements during these cold & wet winters.
Re: Liquid Glass...
December 21, 2001 10:17PM
mmmmm....... funny you should bring this up.

I was just talking to a guy 2 days ago about this stuff. he swears by it. I didn't get to discuss the product in detail with him. It was just in passing. How ever he uses it on his every day car and drives it in our nasty Wi. winters.

Why would it only be good for cars parked in side and not good in winters. Maybe I should pass this on to him.

thanx
Re: Liquid Glass...
December 22, 2001 03:37AM
It can be used on a regular basis, but the winter elements have known to break down the sealant barrier & will cause it to be done on a more frequent basis. A lot of people use it for storing their vehicles in the winter & preserving it from any of the harsh elements.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login