Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Has anyone used Car Brite products?

Posted by rybo69 
Has anyone used Car Brite products?
August 19, 2009 03:12AM
Hi I just joined this forum and found alot of very good information from knowledgable pros that are willing to help someone starting off. I have seen the products people use but I was wondering if anyone has used any Car Brite products. I have used them on my own but wanted some input from professionals about why they used them or didn't use them. Thanks for any input! And thanks as well for all the great info you all are willing to share with us starting off!
Re: Has anyone used Car Brite products?
August 23, 2009 04:01AM
Car Brite is one of the top companies in the detail chemical field. They have as good a line of products as anyone in the market.

What you will learn is that chemicals are a commodity. If you are able to compare apples to apples, most companies offer the same products:

Compounds
Polishes
Swirl Removers
Waxes
Sealants

This is even more true with regard to cleaners. Of course for you to judge chemicals you need to know a little about the chemistry or you cannot operate from a knowledgeable position.

To simply use a chemical is not a true test of how good it really is.

You use engine degreaser on carpets and it will really clean them. But does that mean you should do that? Many detailers do just that.

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login