Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The new job stimulus bill for the detailing industry

Posted by billd55 
The new job stimulus bill for the detailing industry
April 27, 2010 03:58PM
Another fine example of quality detailing from dealership detailers.This one only took 11 hours(8 hours polishing and 3 for the washes,wheels,and waxing) to remove the swirl marks.Notice by just washing and claying the car the swirl marks are clearly reduced.Does anyone hear think that using wax might be one reason polishing is needed?After this detailer spends all this time to remove the swirl
marks,he uses wax as his final coat.<br>

I know that wax will cover up swirl marks for a short period of time. A car may look great when you pick it up,but after a short period it looks like this car.
If you are doing polishing followed with wax,then you should consider adding the
the cost to repair your work to the bill? <br>

[truthindetailing.com]

I am a professional,and I take pride in work,and this shoddy work only brings a bad name to our business.Customers should object to the dealerships about this
poor quality work.
Re: The new job stimulus bill for the detailing industry
June 06, 2010 04:17AM
I'll bet the dealer used a cheap one-step cleaner/wax and a wool pad. Removed bugs, tar, scratches and sealed the paint in one operation. In and out quick. And when the cheap wax washed off, the swirls are revealed ! OMG

The wax ingredient is not why correction is needed. The abrasive is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login