Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Paul Dalton's "Crystal Rock" Wax

Posted by buda 
Paul Dalton's "Crystal Rock" Wax
November 28, 2010 08:50PM
Has anyone used Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock Wax by Swissvax that sells for $1265 per can?

Or,Swissvax Consorso that sells for $279 a can.

Regards
Bud Abraham
Re: Paul Dalton's "Crystal Rock" Wax
November 28, 2010 09:27PM
I have Swissvax Mystery in my collection. Don't know what it costs in the US but it is expensive.
November 29, 2010 12:47PM
nope and never plan too
November 29, 2010 02:57PM
TBH, I got a lot of customers drawn to the idea of having it applied to their car. The wax is more hype than substance but it has already paid for itself and I have barely put a dent in the tub of wax. A little goes a long way and the wax is as durable as a sealant.

Now, we know that the cost of the ingredients wouldn't amount to more than a few bucks, but the perceived value is of great importance. Its like the leather conditioner debate. I wouldn't put conditioner on my own leather but in most cases I give the client the option of having conditioner or sealant. Even though the leather doesn't really get conditioned, they like the idea - in spite of my recommendations. They are the boss at the end of the day and as they make an informed decision, so be it.

But back to the wax debate, I wouldn't buy a high-priced wax again. From January 1st, I am offering C.Quartz as standard for paint correction details and optional down-grades to sealants for those with budgetary concerns. Run-of-the-mill details will get sealant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login