Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Who is really expertdetailer?

Posted by billd55 
Who is really expertdetailer?
March 22, 2011 07:20PM
He/she has appeared out of nowhere, so I did a search of all his/her posts.Here they are:

Auto Detailing: Secrets of the Experts : WebCars! Message Board The fastest message board... ever.
Discussion forum for automobile detailers, amateur and professional.

Current Page: 1 of 1
Results 1 - 17 of 17
03/22/2011 01:46PM
expertdetailer
1. Re: Worlds best wax, $99 for 3ozs. It would not take me 7 years to figure out this scam.
Hey Bill what do you care what he sells his customers? You the judge and jury here? Cleave it be let him do what he wants why should he listen to you? You don't listen to those here who know more th
Forum: Auto Detailing: Secrets of the Experts
03/22/2011 12:18PM
expertdetailer
2. Re: Maybe I should try another language to make my point?
Thought I might just jump into this conversation. Whether AT5 is as good as Bill says is a question of opinion, it would seem to me. Try it, if you like it, fine, if you don't that's how it is. B
10/26/2010 02:39PM
billd55
3. Re: Why not to use wax in your business
Expertdetailer You really sound like Bud using another name. I think Gina was right about you.
10/26/2010 12:22PM
expertdetailer
4. Re: Are expensive waxes better than cheaper ones?
Dear Bill Please excuse me for any harsh and rude statements that were made about your character, totally not meant to be that way. (lol) Do not avoid my question: "have you ever had any forma
10/26/2010 12:17PM
expertdetailer
5. Re: Why not to use wax in your business
Bill, you can promise? What can you promise? Are you the manufacturer of this sealant? How come they do not come on the forum and support your effort. Sounds fishy to me.
10/26/2010 11:46AM
billd55
6. Re: Are expensive waxes better than cheaper ones?
Listen idot. You admit you have not read my posts, but you say I have made statements that wax scratches the paint because it attracts dust and causes the the paint to scratch.You are right, but I
10/26/2010 08:10AM
expertdetailer
7. Re: Are expensive waxes better than cheaper ones?
Bill I am not going to waste my time reading through all your many posts, but you have said numerous times that "wax scratches the paint" because if attracts dust and this causes the paint to scratch.
10/25/2010 11:30PM
billd55
8. Re: Are expensive waxes better than cheaper ones?
Expertdetailer First,when did I ever say wax scratches the finish. What I did say was washing with a strong soap leads to fine scratches. Also,I suggested soaking the carpet for dirty carpet
10/25/2010 08:58PM
expertdetailer
9. Re: Are expensive waxes better than cheaper ones?
Hey Midnight Don't get Bill started about waxes vs sealants. He will tell you why waxes scratch the finish of the car. And that you saturate carpets with water and do not use an extractor to cl
10/19/2010 10:36PM
expertdetailer
10. Re: Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum
For the record, it appears that Bill is getting some action from the detailers on Mobileworks sounds like they are a friendly bunch.
10/17/2010 10:01PM
expertdetailer
11. Re: Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum
Gosh there are a lot of busy-bodies on this forum, always commenting on what others say about someone else. MYOB. Concourse, been following this forum for a long time, just don't post since guys l
10/17/2010 07:46PM
billd55
12. Re: Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum
I have accepted Bud's offer to go on his forum. Although, I do not expect to last long. I will stay a member here because IMO this is the only real forum. I am sure the expertdetailer types will obj
10/17/2010 12:34PM
billd55
13. Re: AT-5 Acrylic Sealant
Expertdetailer Look at what the detailers on Detail City have to say about the claims of AT-5: Quote from expertdetailer OK lets do that #4 Big Leegr Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Le
10/17/2010 12:12PM
billd55
14. Re: Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum
Expertdetailer Has anyone mentioned that you are a rude person lately.I think Gina has a valid point, and I do not think your response was needed.
10/17/2010 12:06PM
billd55
15. Re: AT-5 Acrylic Sealant
Expertdetailer First, by your name you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself. You are correct the makers of AT-5 do sell wax products. Why, that is their business not mine. The claims ma
10/17/2010 11:10AM
expertdetailer
16. Re: Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum
Concours: What you think is inappropriate is your business. If you have an issue with Bud why not email him directly instead of bothering the detail universe with your personal issues.
10/17/2010 11:07AM
expertdetailer
17. AT-5 Acrylic Sealant
You call him Buffer Bill, after following his many posts here on Web-Cars and other sites from which he has been banned I would call him Blowhard Bill. Look at what the detailers on Detail City hav
Current Page: 1 of 1
Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•My Control Center•Log Out

Search Messages Search Authors

DOES ANYONE SEE A PATTERN HERE? All the posts are about bashing me, and no one else.

It's really not a stretch to figure out it is Bud. Now he has to create an alias.It is clear to me that Bud has a ego problem with me.It is not a secret that every post I make he has to throw his two sense in which it is always trying to discredit whatever I say.

Thank god for this forum where people like Bud are not allowed to silence
others from expressing different views on detailing. I am willing to discuss
my point of view with anyone who wants to, but it really gets old with closed
minded people like Bud.
Re: Who is really expertdetailer?
March 22, 2011 07:27PM
My, sensentive today, aren't we?
Sometimes we all get that way, and create mountains out of mole hills.
March 22, 2011 07:47PM
Bill I am flattered that you would think I would take an alias to attack you. I do not have to do that. I can tell you what I think under my own name.

Could it be that others might feel the same way as I do about what you say?

Regards
Bud Abraham
March 22, 2011 07:52PM
Ron

It is not about being sensitive at all. We are all grown ups here, and not children. I am not expecting bud to agree with me, but I feel this is not very professional either.

I am here to help other detailers, not to get into petty ego trips with certain
people. If what I am saying here is complete crap then it will become apparent
soon enough, but I do not appreciate Bud's child like attempts to work again'st
what I am trying to do here.

I have spent a lot of my time trying to offer my knowledge to other detailers for free. I feel that the forum should see Bud's bias clearly so they can get all the facts.
March 22, 2011 07:58PM
Bud
You make this comment:
Could it be that others might feel the same way as I do about what you say?

Fair enough. Now let's see if others feel the same way about you.

frankie
frankie is starting to get a good reputation around here.

k - 08-21-2003, 12:16 PM
I listned to BUD A talk and i think hes into pushing his products as the end all be all of detailing products. he is VERY opinionated and can actually sound like a A##hole at times hence the intial A after his first name. if someone gets up and tells him they did such and such with a product and achieved great results he will tell them impossible cant be done to there face AS IF he was there with his own two eyes to see this lol however if its with HIS products then i guess it can be done lol

id save my money rather than contribute to his retirement fund. ur right seems like a tony robbins wannabe on a small scale. i heard great things about meguairs and would like to go check that out, much better price also!!!

HEY BUD, I GUESS I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY

windsor the troll
Leader of the Banned
windsor the troll is starting to get a good reputation around here.

Location: I would have gotten away with it again if it wasn't for you meddling kids! winking smiley

Re: k - 08-21-2003, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by frankie
I listned to BUD A talk and i think hes into pushing his products as the end all be all of detailing products. he is VERY opinionated and can actually sound like a A##hole at times hence the intial A after his first name. if someone gets up and tells him they did such and such with a product and achieved great results he will tell them impossible cant be done to there face AS IF he was there with his own two eyes to see this lol however if its with HIS products then i guess it can be done lol

id save my money rather than contribute to his retirement fund. ur right seems like a tony robbins wannabe on a small scale. i heard great things about meguairs and would like to go check that out, much better price also!!!
I totally agree with Frankie on his comments about Bud- A TOTAL SALESMAN. IMO, what you will hear is a $$$$ sales pitch. He "pushes" his product and I refuse to "pay" for an advertisment!

onthespot
onthespot is starting to get a good reputation around here.

08-21-2003, 08:07 PM
Hmmmm... Why pay for his seminar.. If you want to "hear him talk", read his rants, read his advertisments, read a bunch of his techniques, and learn his methodology - head on over to [www.web-cars.com]
He's at that message board religiously, and you can do a search and find everything he's ever written there... including all of the confrontations and disagreements that he and I have had over the last year...

Just my opinion here Clean Dean, but YOU know detailing... I've never seen a single thing detailed by Bud...

Onthespot,
On The Spot Mobile Detailing (Western NC)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2011 12:01PM by billd55.
March 23, 2011 12:00AM
Although retired, no longer working for my old company, we do keep in contact.

Learned yesterday that they have now put up the basic guides for various detailing issues on their website.

Keep in mind, since it is their nickel, their website, it refer to the ValuGard line of products.

That stated, one or two things a detailer may gain from is the "processes" laid out.

A detailer may chose another brand of products to use, no problem there, however, the PROCESS is the key thing in the picture.

These may not be as a detailer has been doing, however, they are the PROCESSES that have been chosen by most vehicle manufacturers and I-CAR as the PROCESSES they selected.

These were chosen after reviewing, testing of many chemical manufacturer's products and PROCESSES.

Make your own decision on the information, which is open for free to anyone at ValuGard.net.

Just up to you and you make your own choices.
Old Retired Grumpy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login