Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Inexpensive, Quality, Bulk, Wash Soap, Polishing Liquid and Wax?

Posted by Caribbean 
Inexpensive, Quality, Bulk, Wash Soap, Polishing Liquid and Wax?
November 12, 2011 06:37PM
Hi,

I'm helping my father in law set up a mobile wash/polish/wax service. He painted cars for years and did polishing as well, so is aware how to use the equipment and do the process. His lungs aren't in great shape because of the years in the paint shop so he is now going to concentrate on the wash/polish/wax work.

Two questions:

First, is it necessary that he wears a mask when polishing and waxing?

Second, we live on a small Caribbean island and most of his clients will not have much of an income. Because of this, we need to buy good products, but also consider that he will not be charging much. What is a quality, middle of the road price wise, source for bulk wash soap, polishing liquid and wax in the USA? We will be shipping everything through Florida.

Thanks in advance and hi from the Caribbean.
Re: Inexpensive, Quality, Bulk, Wash Soap, Polishing Liquid and Wax?
November 14, 2011 11:06PM
You don't state which island.
Try emailing bethb@autoint.com to ask if ValuGard has a distributor close to you in the island area.
They used to have several distributors down there and it is much cheaper to have products shipped in large quanities like distributors purchase, less customs, etc concerns.
If they have the products close to you, will save you a considerable amount of money.
Grumpy
November 17, 2011 03:14AM
Sir, when one posts a question or seeking information on this site, it is a courtesy to take a few minutes and respond.
Be it "I know that", or "I don't care", or even---get this "Thank you for your response to my post, I will consider your reply.".
A lot of good knowledge is here, but if one is not responsive, most will ignore any future posts of questions, etc.
Grumpy
November 17, 2011 10:43PM
Grumpy indeed! Ha Ha.... Where's that photo of a Gorilla you used to use as the avatar! smiling smiley

Let me prescribe a glass of Remy Martin, a Romeo & Juliet and a comfy seat to enjoy the sunset.
November 18, 2011 02:03AM
Mongo met a rather "large lady" that lived in the area and ran off to some island in a warmer part of the planet, leaving me with a huge banana bill.
I do miss him, but now have Enstien living here, which is just a bad, except the turds are smaller.
Grumpy
November 18, 2011 04:06PM
Hi Grumpy and others,

Thank you for your responses, both on and off the board. I've been busy at work and haven't moved forward on this yet, but I apologize for the late reply.

I had thought what someone might say is, "I use brand X for wax, polish and wash and buy it by the gallon at X location. Considering the pluses, minuses and cost, it is the best value."

I'm on Roatan, which is a little island off the North coast of Honduras in the Bay Islands.

Thanks again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login