Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sprayway wipes challenges its' spray...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
Having used wipes like this new product before, I can still recommend using the original spray. This is due to the fact that you can purchase three cans of the origianl spray for the same price of one container of wipes. The wipes contain 70 wipes per container.

It takes around 5 wipes to clean just one side of the vehicles glass on a normal size of vehicle. This includes both sides of the glass. Also to note if you accidently keep a little of the tip of a wipe exposed to the air while the cap is closed over it, the air will dry out the rest of the wipe.

What is actually drying is the alcohol in the wipe. The container wipe is a nice concept & might come in handy during a trip or quick outing. If the container of wipes is keeped in a hot enviroment such as a trunk or under the seat. The wipes will dry out. This has happened twice in our testing of these type of wipes.

As the spray is nice, you can simply store it in a container & keep it in the car for the unexpecting bird that comes across your path. The wipes is something that is new to the marketing aspects of the business & will gradually disappear when sales begin to fall after the fad runs out.
Re: Sprayway wipes challenges its' spray...
December 31, 2001 04:46PM
i tried another generic brand wipe and it SUCKED!. i thought for sure that something with the sprayway name on it would be good. oh well, i still find that you need a dry polish towel to rub the glass after the wipe isapplied and to me it doesn't seem to save any time. i think i'll stick with aerosol or r.t.u.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login