Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Menzerna Products

Posted by Eric Brandenburg 
Menzerna Products
June 27, 2005 09:21PM
<HTML>I have been hearing and reading some positive posts about these products.
Are they a Botique type of product?

Do you rate these products as good as, or better than Bud's, Grumpies, Meguiars, Auto Magic, or Malco's products?

I stopped in Louisville and was talking to a relatively new detailer (2years) and he uses nothing but their (Menzerna's) Products. He said that he wouldn't use anything else anymore. I know how that works, its like, I like Chevrolets and others like Fords, just maybe be a personal preference, but the fact is these products seem to be catching on.
There is a detailer in Charleston, WVA who has been with Car Brite for some years now and he switched over 100% this year,and said that it was for the performance difference alone, well what ever.......... Brandy !</HTML>
Re: Menzerna Products
June 27, 2005 11:11PM
<HTML>Menzerna are the front line products in the Mercedes production line so I am told.

They are also accepted by GM to be used in production.

Their cleaners/polishes are top notch products but I can't say the same for their sealant and glaze as they are OK but not grand.

The Final PolishII is an amazing final burnishing polish, great results with a rotary and finishing pad.

I have not used Buds products so I can't comment, Grumpy's product line is probably cheaper cost wise, I feel they out perform Auto Magic and Malco and also Meguiars.

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
June 27, 2005 11:15PM
<HTML>I think it's wise to have a few products/brands on hand.

I do use Menzerna fairly often and there's no question it is extremely high quality: what you see ,is what you get.

The gloss the products can produce without the assistance of additve oils or fillers is impressive.

However, I've fooled around with Ketch's Cerious Compound and it's no slouch either. Impressive results via rotary at lower speeds both on paint on windshields.

With more and more Ceramiclear finishes coming in need of detailing I think these products certainly will earn their place in any detailer's arsenal.</HTML>

June 28, 2005 01:10AM
<HTML>Tony and Bill thanks for the heads up! input from you 2 guys is always appreciated..................... Brandy !

P.S. Bill are you still doing some Aluminum ??? I can't seem to get away from it at all!!!!!</HTML>
June 28, 2005 01:02PM
<HTML>Eric,

I think you're confusing me with Renny.</HTML>

Nothing is good enough.There is always a way to make it better; a way which we must all strive to learn. ---Sir Henry Royce
June 28, 2005 02:28PM
<HTML>Yeah, you are correct it was Renny Doyle I'd emailed with!.... Brandy !</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login