Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Norton polishing system

Posted by oli 
oli
Norton polishing system
April 24, 2006 10:41PM
<HTML>Is anybody familar with the Norton polishing system, where they just change their pads, but use the same polishing chemical?
"Creating a flawless high gloss finish is now easy as 1, 2, 3. Just squirt on some Liquid Ice™ and start with Super Cut Wool Pad Step 1 to remove all sand scratches. Switch to Step 2 Blue Foam Cutting Pad to remove any polish swirl marks. Switch to Step 3 White Foam Finishing Pad to produce a high gloss finish and deliver a qulaity paint job to a satisfied customer. Liquid Ice™ allows you to finish the job faster and without cross contamination so you can get the job done right the first time, every time with Norton® Liquid Ice"</HTML>
Re: Norton polishing system
April 25, 2006 07:58AM
<HTML>i hate to burst your bubble oli but that stuff is JUNK,their old system which was relabled autoglym was ten times better.i used to use norton and nothing else i almost teared uup when my supplier told me it was no longer available through norton.i threw my bottle of liquid ice in the garbage.</HTML>
oli
Re: Norton polishing system
April 26, 2006 02:39PM
<HTML>Nice to hear, and get informed. When seen on the telli, it looked like a new item.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login