Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My way of doing it...

Posted by Willy Bermell 
My way of doing it...
January 08, 2002 01:45PM
Thanks very much for all the inputs in my last post about the pets hair and also to the old forum from where I got some more ideas, but wanting to experiment, I got myself to work with three of my dirtiest´s friends cars, whom of course, own long and short hair pets and by the way they seem to live in the cars instead of in their baskets!

Anyway, after trying several of the systems proposed, I got to one of my invention (I think!) that worked (I think again) better than any of the others...

Get yourself a pair of LATEX examination gloves, not the vinyl ones that are sold in shops for DIY, and just kinda "brush" the hair of the seats... you just have to pass your hand on the seats etc, and the latex will neatly pile all the hairs into a lump...

If it is an original idea, please give me your opinions when you try it, if not... please excuse me for re-inventing the wheel LOL

Willy

Live a beautiful life, ride a beautiful car...
Re: My way of doing it...
January 08, 2002 02:30PM
I have found that a role a masking tape works great. Just put it down on the carpet and lift out the hair.

January 08, 2002 06:32PM
haven't tried the glove thing yet!
Dan
January 09, 2002 02:44AM
I have this one glove the cop left in me, I will try it!
January 09, 2002 09:22AM
Ah Ah Ah AH... I bet they have many many ways of being used, but I´m sure that if you give it a go (say put your pet in the car for half an hour) you´ll find one more use to it...!!!
P.S. I´m so sure that it works wonders, that if any hairs are left behind, you can bring the car over to Spain and I´ll clean it for FREE... LO very L!!!

Willy

Live a beautiful life, ride a beautiful car...
January 09, 2002 05:11PM
swap the glove for donuts(frosted)!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login