HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Posted by NEW AGAIN 
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
November 23, 2006 01:45AM
Looking for a detail shop layout blueprint THANKS
Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
November 23, 2006 01:38PM
New Again:
fwiw: Bud's www.detailplus site has diagrams of a shop set up with his Chemspence stations and carts. That's at least something.
Doug
Happy Thanksgiving ( Go back to bed, kids. It isn't Christmas yet. )
November 23, 2006 02:02PM
THANKS Doug that's a start.
November 23, 2006 07:50PM
What is really needed is a plan of the shop and then you lay it out based on the space and restrictions of the proposed space.

If you are planning on building a new structure then we need to see the land available, know the setbacks and the allowed entrances and exits.

Get me some information and I will be able to assist you.

Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS
November 25, 2006 11:22PM
No disrespect Bud

But I don't want no detail center in this shop[went to your site to see one] after about a year the gasket start breaken down it will cost the dealership more $$$ [IMO]. I have a good of a layout but I will advise on a chem dispenser and a water system, air blower,centarl vac, pressure washer,air compressure, full spectrum lighting, water base conditioner,a good one step, compound and polishers, D.A orbital, high speed, washer / dryer, roll up doors, and recommend automotive international prep classes.
November 25, 2006 11:33PM
NO disrespect taken at all.

Although I do not know what you mean about gaskets breaking down. We do not have gaskets in our equipment.

We use the same chemical dilution and dispensing system as is used in automatic carwashes and they wash several hundred cars per day, 365 days a year and the system continues to operate.

But, our system is equipment, not plastic bottles, it does have wear parts and they do have to be maintained from time to time and replaced over a period of time, depending on volume thru the shop.

If you could be more specific at to what problems you think are typical of our equipment I would be most appreciative.

We have sold several hundred of these systems all over the world and they are working quite well as long as they are properly maintained, as is the case with any equipment.

Bud Abraham
November 26, 2006 04:27PM
Your right, Gasket is the WRONG word to use.
November 26, 2006 11:00PM
New:

What word was it then, that you should have used?

And, please let us know what about our system you do not like, besides the "gaskets?"

Regards
Bud Abraham
November 27, 2006 12:54AM
Legendary District Attorney Hamilton Burger shouts, " OBJECTION YOUR HONOR ! Mr. Abraham is badgering the witness ! "

Judge Wapner : SUSTAINED. Mr. Abraham, the witness has retracted the gasket allegation.

Mr. Abraham : Okay, have you, Mr. New Again, ever personally witnessed chemicals leaking from our equipment ?

New Again: Not your equipment specifically...- ( Mr. Abraham interrupts )

Mr. Abraham : Then why won't you buy the system ?
(LOL)
November 27, 2006 03:51AM
I check a couple of other website forum that used your chem system they wont say on the forum but I expect a couple of e-mail real soon [it take balls to play tennis] understand!

THANKS DOUG, THAT MADE MY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2006 03:52AM by NEW AGAIN.
November 27, 2006 05:40AM
Doug seems to know as much about comedy and my equipment as he does about detailing chemicals.

If I were him I would certainly not give up my career as a detailer.

Regards
BudA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login