Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This is interesting

Posted by billd55 
This is interesting
May 05, 2011 02:11PM
Maybe this exchange between Ron and Doug sometime back gives you an idea on Doug's
qualifications as an expert.

Re: Not a professional, but need HELP!
Posted by: Grumpy2 (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2008 06:58PM

I am not doing anything other than showing that you are a "wantabe" that uses this forum to present only your opinion, to feed your ego, rather than use valid and documented information.

You have never presented just what professional or documented education, you may or my not have, that would lead one to believe you are anything other than a "mouth" that chatters about what you think detailing, chemicals or processes are.

There are enough "wantabe hero's" on the net, without your uneducated, poor and misleading advice being given to those who are seeking intelligent and validated, documented, by the vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers, without your often misleading or incorrect posts.

Posted by: Doug Delmont (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2008 07:43PM

Alas, I am finally unmasked ! ( LOL)

Doug

Posted by: Grumpy2 (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2008 10:33PM

Yes, if one reads any of your "advice post" may easily recognize, Doug.

You have read other forums, gather up what fits your agenda, then spout it here, passing most off as your "expert advice".

Time to get real, after all there are those who take the "professional advice" as though you might really know what you are talking about.

They can go to thousands of websites, etc and find the same "wantabee's" B/S advice as you throw out here.

Get real, Doug, you just use what other's who have walked the walk, to talk your talk.

Ketch

Date: November 11, 2008 11:41PM

Not that I always respect your advice...

Doug

Date: November 13, 2008 11:15PM

Dear Detailing Friends,
In case anyone here doesn't understand why Ketch changed the subject from his ill-mannered posts to his disparaging claims about me, here is some history .
Ketch insults anyone here who is not a professional detailer, which is ironic since Ketch is ( as I understand it ) not now a professional detailer himself. He is a salesman / supplier .
I tested one of Ketch's products years ago and posted my negative opinion of it. From that time on, Ketch has followed me around on this forum, dropping catty hints as well as launching tirades at me .
His problem is not that my testing, opinions and advice are bad . He is upset that I give enthusiast detailers and curiosity seekers the same information the pros get . It is his ulterior motive , I believe, to wage a war for the "brothel owners" against the "street whores" .

I respect people. If someone's car breaks down, I'm happy to help him find out whats wrong . If you lock yourself out of the car, I'm happy to lend a hand and a Slim Jim . It is the same way with detailing ; Life's tough enough without being fed double-talk or derided as a " wannabe " or " amateur " just because you posted a question . I won't treat people the way Ketch does and I guess that contrast makes him look bad . And he accuses me of lifting my info from other forums, which is false .
I invite anyone to read the archives here and see for himself whether I provide good info or not . I only ask that you not take Ketch's word for it .
If you disagree with me on any point, by all means post and tell us . No matter what, don't be intimidated by the " Tag Team " of Bud and Ketch .

Regards to all our members and readers, amateur and professional !
Doug

Doug makes this comment about me:

6) He quotes his critics out of context and misinterprets statements ( maybe on purpose ???)

He is not the martyr he pretends to be.
Doug

Well Doug, care to comment, or am I taking this out of context to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2011 02:15PM by billd55.
Re: This is interesting
May 05, 2011 07:12PM
Sounds like you're infatuated with Doug and because he's obviously smarter than you you're stalking him. Business must be pretty slow for you (as expected) that you have nothing better to do than to read though his old posts to try and dig something up on him. The amount of time you waste online says alot about how great your wax job business relly is. The more time you spend on the internet, the more retarted you become. Get a life and stop fighting to become the head internet waxer.
Re: This is interesting
May 05, 2011 08:01PM
Pro Techt

Quote:
Sounds like you're infatuated with Doug and because he's obviously smarter than you you're stalking him

Answer:
Funny he is the one responding to all my posts, so it seems he is the one infatuated with me.

Quote:
he's obviously smarter than you

Only someone like you would think that. By the way, your posts are nothing more than rambling statements filled with insults.

Perfect example:

The amount of time you waste online says alot about how great your wax job business relly is. The more time you spend on the internet, the more retarted you become. Get a life and stop fighting to become the head internet waxer.

First, I do not use wax, and I really do not want the job of head internet waxer.
Why do'nt you go over to the many other forums that cater to people such as yourself.I would suggest Adams forum. You will be more than welcome.

This statement really shows how stupid you are . After all this time you still cannot figure out that I am not using wax.

If you do not like what I am am saying than mind your own business. Doug has constantly posted remarks on my posts much like you do. He has been posting here long before me acting as a resident expert.

He questions everything I say which is fine,but with no facts at all.He quotes Ron as an expert all the time, and I found this exchange quite interesting.
You can call it dirt, but it gives me and others here a basis to judge what comes
out of his month as advice.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2011 08:27PM by billd55.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login