Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where is Everyone?

Posted by concoursgarage 
Where is Everyone?
October 06, 2011 01:24AM
I cannot believe everyone has left this place. There was a time it was buzzing with a lot of discussion...granted some of it was not always popular but at least we were discussing something..
Re: Where is Everyone?
October 06, 2011 01:13PM
Thought I was the only one on here for a while....
October 06, 2011 03:14PM
Im still here.
October 06, 2011 06:04PM
Indian summer busy busy busy ;-0
October 07, 2011 12:03AM
Just don't see much to talk about, other than if I wanted to argue factual information with those who are not open to facts.
Grumpy
October 28, 2011 09:08AM
Everyone needs a break from forums now and then.
Plus I am alot busier these days work wise.
February 21, 2012 01:44AM
Quote from Profile Detailer:

Paul,

I'm not contributing to the forum anymore. There is nothing constructive or positive happening anymore and I am getting constantly harassed by BillD55. There are some amazing and highly respected people who chose to be members of this forum but nobody can extract meaningful information from them without Bill dissecting and criticising them.

My response:

I did not post one thing during this time, and you can see where this forum went.

Quote from Gina:

I cannot believe everyone has left this place. There was a time it was buzzing with a lot of discussion...granted some of it was not always popular but at least we were discussing something.

Quote from Profile Detailer:

Thought I was the only one on here for a while..

Quote from Ron:

Just don't see much to talk about, other than if I wanted to argue factual information with those who are not open to facts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2012 01:47AM by billd55.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login