Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Proof that what I say is true if you really care

Posted by billd55 
Proof that what I say is true if you really care
December 17, 2011 04:18PM
Hopefully, this will be the last time I will be asked for proof of AT-5's abilities by lab tests. Please go to slide 45 and 46 for
real proof of what I say is true. Logti Seal is basically At-5 under a different name. The formulation was changed somewhat
to suit aviation use.

The person you see in the reflection of slide 46 is named Jim Armstrong. He owns the company, and hired me to come to Houston to supervise the initial application on two jets for testing in 2005 because of my experience with the product. Look at slide 32 which will verify that fact..

I am really sick of certain people who make remarks about this product , and have NOTHING but their opinion to say anything about it . There are products out there that are far superior to conventional sealants and waxes, but closed minded people
refuse to accept that fact.

[www.slideshare.net]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2011 04:35PM by billd55.
Re: Proof that what I say is true if you really care
December 17, 2011 05:50PM
Whopty Friggin Do!!! Do you forward this link to your clients to make them feel all warm & fuzzy about your product? This proves nothing other then someone of bias making up a bunch of illegitimate hype to sell their product. You can read the same literature on the salesperson's desk at a dealership when they try pushing their in-house paint sealant brand.

Give me the contact names of the people at Q-Lab, NASA, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines & Boeing so this testing can be confirmed. I would like a genuine copy of the test forwarded to me for review. Until then, you're full of hot air.

Also, provide proof that AT-5 is indeed Logisti Seal.

The important thing you fail to see is this part:

"DOI is easily affected by surface deteriorations such as ripples, orange peel, micro scratches, hazing, or fading."

This means that the appearance of the cars your applying AT-5 to are greatly deficient with all the swirls they are covered in.

Speaking of slides, take a look at the polished panel in slide #39. Are you kidding me? You call this polished? Bill must have been sleeping on the job when someone did this panel? Is this what you considered a polished panel? What a joke.
December 17, 2011 06:48PM
Here's another good laugh:
[www.youtube.com]

Bill claims AT-5 offers "real protection" and can last 5 years, but this boat looks horrendous and needs to get pre-cleaned and resealed every year(or sooner). Just proves that AT-5 is a bunch of hype and the test results above are fake. Any product that offers real protection will block out contaminants and UV from attacking the finish. The owner of AT-5 claims to his product blocks out UV, but this boat is faded to high hell and is only 4 years old!!! If I were the owner of this boat I'd slap Bill in the face with a wet towel for letting the finish get destroyed and basically lying about this product like he does to everyone on this forum.

Bill's imaginary friend moonlight46 should really see what this product is all about before falling victim to the same darn thing. ***BEWARE***
December 17, 2011 09:30PM
Pro_Tech

Read the information on the independent tests. No question, it was an independent lab. It does exist and they were hired by the company to test the AT-5.

The problem is that they do not provide the protocols used in the test to determine how the AT 5 was better.

And, they do not provide the other products against which the AT 5 was tested.

In the Comparative Study of Automotive Paint Sealants & Waxes that we commissioned the protocols were provided in detail and the other 24 products tested were listed and how they compared with one another were listed.

The information provided about the AT 5 by this testing laboratory provided nothing other than readers are to take their word because they are a testing laboratory that it was better.

Regards
Bud Abraham
December 17, 2011 10:06PM
So, it other words the test is wortless. Makes sense to me. I figured as much.

QUESTION: Why on earth would a company go through all this effort just to perform a bogus test?

ANSWER: To fool people into thinking the product is better then it really is.

Case in point when I spoke to their owner when he claimed that Teflon is totally worthless when used in sealants, but he adds it in his product for marketing reasons. It clearly shows that he has ZERO integrity to the industry to deliver quality products. Just a bunch of fluff in which his puppets like Bill can spew in an effort to trick people into trying their products. Glad I didn't fall for it.
August 16, 2012 02:27PM
You can see from my post the logic David and Bud use to attack me. These are two of the so-called experts that call themselves pro's here.

Consider one sells waxes ,poly sealants, and correction supplies, and the other works for a forum that promotes these type of items. Wonder why they act this way ? Maybe what I say may effect what they sell if people woke up.

Quote by David Fermani

Just a bunch of fluff in which his puppets like Bill can spew in an effort to trick people into trying their products. Glad I didn't fall for it.

AM I THE ONE PUSHING NINE MILLION DIFFERENT WAXES AND POLY SEALANT THAT ARE NO DIFFERENT EXCEPT THE PRICE CHARGED. AM I TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY POLISHERS, PADS, COMPOUNDS, POLISHES,
AND SWIRL REMOVERS. NO WAY.

I AM CONSIDERED BI-POLAR BECAUSE THERE IS A BETTER WAY BY USING ONE PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ALL THAT LEARNING OR MONEY WASTED. THAT IS MY AGENDA,TO OFFER A REAL SOLUTION TO SWIRL MARKS.

Quote by David Fermani
Bill's imaginary friend moonlight46 should really see what this product is all about before falling victim to the same darn thing. ***BEWARE***

Here is what my imaginary friend moonlight46 said about me:

moonlight46 [ PM ]
AT-5
December 30, 2011 08:27PM Registered: 8 months ago
I just wanted to let everyone on this form know about AT-5. I recieved a sample of this product from Billd55 about a week ago I couldn't apply it until today because of rain and cold weather and I am please to report that this product is just truely AMAZING!!!!! The shine is like looking in a mirror I have used wax and polishes for over 30 years and I can truthfully say I have never seen a wax or polish produce a shine like AT-5 does. It was easy to apply I did my car in about 3 hrs from wash to finish the product comes off as easy as it applies just make you do it in the shade or early in the morning when it's cool and you want have any problem I used a wax remover to get rid of the old wax and so the sealer would bond to the clear coat and now I have a shine I am proud of. Billd55 you have a great product thank you. So for all you doubter out there all I can say is just try AT-5 and see for yourself. P.S.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY

Quote from David Fermani about me:

Pro-Techt [ PM ]
Re: Why Pro-Skeptic is a fraud
December 19, 2011 10:25PM Registered: 1 year ago
Hey, thanks for bumping the traffic to these You-Tube pages!!! Much appreciated!!!

Not only are you a physco-path-etic loser, but you’re about the stupidest person I’ve ever seen post on the internet. I can’t believe it finally clicked in your small brain who I am? Not only have I linked to multiple of my threads from other forums, but I’ve also had these same back n forth conversations with you on the Meguiars forum shortly before you ended up being banned for again being stupid. Glad you finally realized after all this time. Duh. smiling smiley

Your 2nd grade ego has gotten out of control once again thinking that it’s some kind of honor to do seal jobs on 2 planes in 18 hours. And with 30 people to boot that know even less then you! (Don’t you mean it was your 30 different personalities?) Wow. I’d hate to ask how much that job paid you?

As far as my personal experience goes, I owned & operated (and detailed btw) a very successful multi-million $$ detailing business for well over a decade until I sold it for more then you probably earned your whole entire detailing career. After selling, it allowed me the ability to start a corporate career thus creating the opportunity for me to move from MI to FL where I continued to detail cars for a multitude of private clients. I currently maintain a collection of vehicles for several individuals that cumulatively are worth over $10,000,000. I’d also be willing to gander that my “part time” detailing business earns more then your full time one ever did in its best year. Besides that I test products for several well known detailing product manufactures as they have recognized my abilities and requested my review on certain lines. I’m currently in the ground floor phase of developing a specialty full service car wash & detail franchise and hope to launch within the next 1-2 years.

So, as far as being a wanna be detailer, that title unanimously goes to you seeing that the only thing you’ve ever displayed is the ability to do wash & waxes and scratch up your clients cars. You can post all the horrendous You-Tube videos you want, but EVERY person here knows you’re 100% grade “A” HACK. Oh, and you’re still a LIAR too! You obviously didn’t think I’d ever call your butt buddy Richard @ GEM, but I did. And before you could cover your story, he spilled the beans about your business relationship with him. So, on top of being a LIAR, you’re also a pathetic SHILL too. Nothing “Skeptical” about that!!
Reply Quote Report
billd55 [ PM ]

THIS IS WHAT PASSES FOR A MODERATOR ON MOST FORUMS TODAY. THIS WHAT RON CONSIDERS A LONG TIME PRO, AND HE CALLS ME BI-POLAR. YES, I HAVE TROUBLE INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE ON FORUMS WHEN THEY ACT LIKE THIS.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2012 03:12PM by detailer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login