Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Since you have done them since new, how do you explain the swirl marks ALL over them? Remember you are claiming your product resists swirl marks, but every car you have ever posted has SWIRL MARKS.

Posted by billd55 
This is a common remark I here about ALL my videos from Todd H and Pro-Skeptic.

Where are the swirls in these videos they see?

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

TH0001

Re: A question?

Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391 View Post
I watched all the videos posted and Yes, there are definitely swirl marks in the paint.
Exactly. The cars are a mess! It's shocking that Bill is talking about how his cars don't have swirls and how he cannot see them, yet they are visible in his cars....

Maybe Bill just doesn't see the swirl marks?

Todd H remark:
Since you have done them since new, how do you explain the swirl marks ALL over them? Remember you are claiming your product resists swirl marks, but every car you have ever posted has SWIRL MARKS.

Now the truth comes out:

Jun 20th, 2011, 08:25 PM #53
TH0001

Re: A question?

Todd where are these swirl marks you see on the jeep and tahoe? You are like a broken record saying the same thing over and over. The Ford Expediton was done to make a point. That I can wash a 2001 with Dawn and water well after 6 months since the last application. By the way, that vehicle was not done when new.Clearly, it is not close to any before correction pic you show on your shine and show section.
Okay Bill, I am going to respond to you again, please don't ignore this. On the video of the Lexus (the one where you are constantly stating there are no swirl marks) you walk around the trunk of the car. This is FIRST time in the video that the sun is not hidden by clouds.

The trunk is very badly swirled, and what makes this worse is it is hard to see swirl marks on a red metallic car. This means that this car is really swirled up. You can see this at approximately 2:10 seconds - 2:20 on your video.

Here is the link. [www.youtube.com]

At approximately 2:23 of this video: [www.youtube.com] you can see a TON of swirl marks on black part of the Explorer. Now granted you cannot see the swirls in the green pearl flake paint in the video, but the black shows the condition of this paint.

I am a broken record of truth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2011 04:39PM by billd55.
This feels like deja vu? Correct. Your cars look do like crap and I would be ashamed to show people that this is my level of work. But, for $120 and 5 hours of work they probably feel sorry for you and don't want to hurt your feelings. If you can't see swirls in these videos then you're blind. Besides Todd & me, several people also stated this exact same thing. Take off your sun blockers or get checked for cataracts. Aren't detailers supposed to have good eye sight?? Maybe not a pre-requisite when all you do is wash n seals.
Your cars look do like crap and I would be ashamed to show people that this is my level of work. But, for $120 and 5 hours of work they probably feel sorry for you and don't want to hurt your feelings.

Pro-Skeptic

When have we seen any of your work to compare it to mine? By the way, I made that money in 3 hours, and I suppose
$40.00 an hour is not worth your time?

Really , I am sick of your sour grapes responses. Gee, it is funny how the moderator of a forum is writing me to come on his forum. He must see some merit in what I am posting.

Why do you continue to stalk me? You never contribute any thing to this forum. You never post one thing of merit, and live on Bud's, Ron's, and Gina's coat tails. You just cannot figure out you are the joke. You insult anyone who does not agree with you,and you are very rude.

You really just do not get the hint that I am not really interested in what you have to say, but you continue on with your continuous none stop irrational bullshit. You are a complete nut job. Most normal people would just let it go, but not you.
Take the hint , and ignore responding what I say. You are just tooo stupid to figure it out,
For someone that wants to be left alone, why do you keep starting threads specifically attacking me? How can you blame me for sticking up for myself when you keep this up?
Because you started this all yourself. I never once attacked you until you took it too far. You were the one calling me names,
and attacking ever post I write. If you want it to stop, then stop acting like a moron, and just ignore my posts. It is just that simple.
No problem. Delete/edit all you threads attacking me and I'll cease & dissist. I can't ignore something that I can't see. Deal?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login