Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HACK DETAILERS- you gotta love them!!

Posted by detailer 
HACK DETAILERS- you gotta love them!!
September 11, 2012 03:00AM
[www.youtube.com]

This is how correctional detailer stay in business. This is the work David did for a living when he did work for dealers,and now he fixes these screw ups,

Here is an example

[www.live2detail.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2012 03:09AM by detailer.
Re: HACK DETAILERS- you gotta love them!!
September 11, 2012 03:24AM
Wow Bill.........You really are a raging predatorial lunatic and are obsessed with me! Time to call Dateline NBC.
September 11, 2012 03:51AM
Pro-Techt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow Bill.........You really are a raging
> predatorial lunatic and are obsessed with me! Time
> to call Dateline NBC.

David

You are the stalker, not me.Look at your posts?
They are mostly responding to my posts. It seems the only reason
you joined this forum was to respond to me.

You have never posted one informative post since you have been here.

I found this post that fits you to a tee:

Re: Hack vs. Good
and the hack generally knows everything there is about detailing right? My point is there's a difference between a hack and a complete novice.

Like a hack charging 10k to detail a lambo and vanishing when the customer claims damage..LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2012 04:07AM by detailer.
September 11, 2012 04:10AM
All your threads are about your raging jealous stalkerism towards members here and members of forums you've been banned from. I bet you have a great life collecting your disabilty check thanks to people like me and my tax money. Just sitting behind the computer as your blood boils while you look through detail forums you're not allowed to post on. And then spewing your hate here. You must be pretty mad that your so called detailing career was over before it ever began.
September 11, 2012 01:30PM
Pro-Techt Wrote:
> All your threads are about your raging jealous
> stalkerism towards members here and members of
> forums you've been banned from. I bet you have a
> great life collecting your disabilty check thanks
> to people like me and my tax money. Just sitting
> behind the computer as your blood boils while you
> look through detail forums you're not allowed to
> post on. And then spewing your hate here. You must
> be pretty mad that your so called detailing career
> was over before it ever began.

David

I look at these forums to show how bias these forums really are. They are there to push outdated products that sit on peoples shelf's collecting dust. Most experts like you pay to be on these forums as sponsors. What a joke.

When I read your posts they just show how pathetic you are. You continue on because Rich would not get you a sample of AT-5, and you are mad. You can continue all you want claiming I was banned from your forum, who cares
,but you and your idol that that sold products to a car wash chain as his experience .

At 57 my detailing career is over, and you can continue with your crap that you are paying my disability all you want.
I was detailing long before you, and have continued on that path since the 80's.

Now you are a moderator of a forum. Big deal. Hopefully some people will wake up and realize that guys like you are
paid to promote products and that is it,How do I know this? Well read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
Its a sick little world! I don't get it. There cant be that much money in this that people need to be so aggressive and one-sided.

I think the best guys are Phil from Detailers Domain, George at Detailed Image, and Bob from Danase. They know the boundaries, don't ram crap in your face, and dont place shills in the forums.

Im sure there are other ethical retailers, I just know these three off the top of my head.
Exactly. The best sellers and best product brands know and understand there will ALWAYS be competition, but as long as they keep up their customer relations and keep making top-notch stuff, they'll always make money. There's always room for high quality products and sellers of those products.
I find it hard to get on the AG forums because of the lack of respect and love for anything other than what they sell.

Maybe you should go back to all the forums you are on , and promote the newest profit for profit. I am here to counter
all the crap that you and you idol spew here.
September 11, 2012 01:39PM
detailer Wrote:
>>
> I look at these forums to show how bias these
> forums really are. They are there to push outdated
> products that sit on peoples shelf's collecting
> dust. Most experts like you pay to be on these
> forums as sponsors. What a joke.
>

Yeah Right??? Everyone is bias and you aren't?? Can you say BI-POLAR??? You have a business relationship with JEM, who has the most outdated detailing product line out of any company I know. When is the last time they introduced a new product? 1990? That's where the level of youR so called skill set belongs......back in the 90's. Like I said, your detailing career was over before it even started. Give it up.

AND I DON'T PAY TO BE ON ANY FORUM. YOUR INFORMATION IS AS WRONG AS YOUR ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND DETAILING!!!
September 11, 2012 02:35PM
You nailed it with HACK being out of date.
I believe Danase closed up shop over a year ago.
However, with a little medication and some "Imagination", HACK can continue on in his own little bi-polar fantasy world.
September 11, 2012 02:49PM
Ketch22 Wrote:
> You nailed it with HACK being out of date.
> I believe Danase closed up shop over a year ago.
> However, with a little medication and some
> "Imagination", HACK can continue on in his own
> little bi-polar fantasy world.

Re: Hack vs. Good
sounds like a bunch of people applying for any job they can get.. being told "this is what you do, just get it done quick" ..... sad..... and the funny thing is a lot of people who think they know what detailing is will laugh when they see a price of 300 dollars for a 2 step paint correction technique with a quality sealant used, interior cleaning with extraction, and engine detail....

Ron

It sure sounds like your claim to fame. Right? By the way , who is Danase?
September 11, 2012 05:21PM
True, professional detailers know what his company was and where he was located.
September 12, 2012 02:44PM
From what my friend in Naples whom you visited said you did not know anything about polishing the finish of a car or boat. Why not go to a car enthusiasts forum they might believe all that "BS" you throw around.

But do us a favor and resign from this forum.

Better yet go to Autopia and see how long you last.
September 12, 2012 02:57PM
He was invited to come back in to Autopia.org, and lasted less time than it takes to fry an egg before he was banned, once again.
The new owners and operators of Autopia are very tolerant of the members, but HACK managed to be one of maybe, 5 people who have been tossed since the new owners took over.
I read from others, on other sites, that the HACK is not welcome and been banned as well, due to his rants, lack of professional behavior, etc.
It is time for him to move on.
September 12, 2012 02:59PM
Ketch22 Wrote:
> He was invited to come back in to Autopia.org, and
> lasted less time than it takes to fry an egg
> before he was banned, once again.
> The new owners and operators of Autopia are very
> tolerant of the members, but HACK managed to be
> one of maybe, 5 people who have been tossed since
> the new owners took over.
> I read from others, on other sites, that the HACK
> is not welcome and been banned as well, due to his
> rants, lack of professional behavior, etc.
> It is time for him to move on.

Quote:Adolf Hitler
September 12, 2012 11:05PM
Are you banned from AUTOPIA Bill?
September 12, 2012 11:17PM
buda Wrote:
> Are you banned from AUTOPIA Bill?

My answer:

He even suggests that Socrates may have been an original troll, baiting people with silly questions and then mocking them

troll and a spammer
September 13, 2012 01:06AM
Hack, (Bill) is way banned from the site.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login