Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What does trolling really mean?

Posted by detailer 
What does trolling really mean?
September 12, 2012 05:37PM
definition of trolling:

Question: What Is 'Trolling'?
Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online. Named for the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, trolling is purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls themselves are emotionally-immature users who thrive in any environment where they are allowed to make public comments, like blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chats.

Another definition of trolling:

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional responses or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I am not here to bicker with people, nor push bigotry, racism, or misogyny at all . Although, I cannot say the same
from the shills ,and moderators on detailing forums.They feel that saying wax and poly sealants is the true cause of swirl marks is :anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online. Then they disrupt the logic I use to explain my point by: provoking readers into an emotional responses or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

They : are emotionally-immature users who thrive in any environment where they are allowed to make public comments. The so-called moderators do not control these members at all, but allow these shills to make comments
like these:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Wah! Wah! Wah!, Sob! Sob! Sob!
> Once again, HACK, do you have a good supply of
tissues, you must as you are always crying foul.

Nobody should be involved in your posts, because you shouldn't be allowed to make them in the 1st place. You've sterilized this forum with your insanity. Are you happy?

as a reason to shut down posts, or ban people.

This is a forum, and I feel these members should not be allowed to continue with these tactics. They are the real trolls
here. They offer No constructive arguments for their opinions, but continue to post mindless comments on my posts.

David, is a perfect example. Since coming to this forum he has not posted one post other than to discredit everything I say. This is a common response from him.

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. If you are done responding to me then why to you continue to make new threads about me?? DUH??

You're 57 years old Bill. What are you doing with your life? Is sitting behind the computer re-hashing content from other forums all that you are accomplishing these days? Have you given up on the real world of being a responsible human being earning a decent living? Or is collecting a disability check and sitting on the couch the only thing you can do? Pathetic.

I ask people coming to this forum to read my posts, and read the responses from Buda, Pro-Techt ,and Ketch22.
You will see what there agenda really is here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2012 05:42PM by detailer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login