Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hi speed polisher

Posted by Willy Bermell 
hi speed polisher
December 16, 2001 09:16PM
Hi everyone, I´ve bought myself a Makita 9227 Polisher, 'cause I have had a lot of jobs that either took me a lot of time with my DeWalt R.O. or was not able to accept doing due to doubts about being able to solve them because of not having the polisher.

I have some questions 2 ask, even tough I know answers can be too long to post, but I ask for your help...

What are the different speed 2 b used upon different jobs a.e. compounding, swirl removal, light microscratching removal, plains shining
(polishing).

I know I musn´t go near edges, corners, and also that there are some pieces (in-between doors, under numberplates, thin pieces of the structure) that the machine will not be able 2 reach. It´s ok with what to do if light microscratching or polishing has 2 b done, but what do you do when compounding is needed or heavy swirl removal is needed? Does it work doing it by hand? If not what is your recommendation for this particular issue?

And to finish, just let you know that I´ve also bought myself two old car boots to practice upon! LOL

Thanks

Willy

Willy

Live a beautiful life, ride a beautiful car...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login