Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Who let that Dog into the car?

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
The typical pet hair problem keeps arising & the problem is a simple fix. We use clear packaging tape & tape the affected areas with the tape. Let set for a few seconds to really bond & just pull off. You will be amazed on how much hair remains on the tape.

It might take a few times to do with a large quanity of hair but the results are stunning.

Had a skunk jump into a suburban in the mountains last year, well..................................... that's another story. Stay tuned!
Re: Who let that Dog into the car?
February 02, 2002 07:06PM
I´ve always heard & been told 'bout this method, but triyng something new, I found that passing your hand over the seats with a latex surgical glove will also take off VERY much of the hair... If anyone ever has a chance to try it let me know how you feel with it!
Toddco, regards and excuses for not having said anything the past weeks, I´ll drop an e-mail to you tonight.

Cheers to everyone

Willy

Live a beautiful life, ride a beautiful car...
Dan
Re: Who let that Dog into the car?
February 03, 2002 06:07AM
AHH, I remember you saying this, I havent had a chance to try this yet. I dont really get cars that are that messed up. I hope I remember to try that one. Thanks for the tip man
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login