Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vinyl cleaners vs. leather cleaners...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
Lexol has been proven to be our choice for the last fifteen years on vinyl cleaners along with their leather cleaner & conditioner. If you haven't had the time to try it, give it a try & you'll really enjoy the results that you will acheive.
I might try Lexol if I win the lottery...too expensive for me

28 bucks for a 3 liter botle isn't too expensive for me considering how long it lasts and the results I get from using it.
Dan
Re: Vinyl cleaners vs. leather cleaners...
February 16, 2002 01:45AM
Exactly...we all should be buying in large quantity to save bucks.
You might want to purchase quality products rather than turtle wax type products!
Re: Vinyl cleaners vs. leather cleaners...
February 23, 2002 01:53AM
i was strictly a meguirs #40 man until i tried lexol vinylex. i now won't use anything else . try carcareonline for the best price.
Toddco, that was uncalled for...I DID TAKE THAT ONE PERSONALLY. AS YOU KNOW I WORK FOR TURTLE WAX. i don't blast your company like that..I had respect for you before I heard your make these comments...besides. we are all entitled to our opinion (or so I thought) AND I DO BUY QUALITY PRODUCTS. i may not like the same ones you like...for the record, although i will admitt Turtle wax has some low end products. I will put their leather cleaner. and conditioner next to anyone's...including that lexol stuff or whatever its called......

You shouldn't take anything personal on this board, if so you might have too much time on your hands. Yes, everybody has a opion & I appreciate yours deeply. I'm sorry............that you work for Turtle Wax. Least you're honest about it!

I get slammed all the time & that's fine. I have only been in the body & paint business for over twenty-five years. Always learning new aspects in the business as we conduct & document each product that goes through the shop.

Good to hear that you also have a good sense of humor. You're right, the Lexol stuff has only been around since 1808. Guess they're still learning too.

Being in business, & if you still encounter too, shouldn't take anything too personal as you have seen me get stung many times from all people in the past. To each his own. I guess my chances of getting a Turtle Wax jacket are out of the question to wear at this years Toyota of Long Beach Grand Prix?
Todd, guess you caught me on a bad day. I guess I'd have to say that I'm sorry to.....................that you work for TODDCO>. (how does that sound when I say it) anyway, I'm extremely proud of the work I do. Regardless of what company I work for, I am my own person when it comes to detailing. no one in our shop has the following I have. Why? because when I do a car I treat it as my own. I stay 2-3 weeks booked ahead of time. I will be hosting 12 detailing classes this spring and summer around here, and I have more to follow. I recently signed up Life time fitness (one club has 15,000 members) to our company, and if this goes, I'll make a commision on every car that comes in. So you see, whether the business is detailing, or computer supplies, we all need to use our imagination to create new and exciting ideas. Every car on the road, is a potentai customer. Thats a big enough market for me. as far as the jacket, you probably wouldn't wear it anyway.....gk

Turbo,

Yes, I would wear it along with any other detailed information on your products that you offer. I would appreciate if you could send me a catalog of your complete product line. You could send it to the address noted below. Thanks for your time & help. Looks like you are striving for new & exciting aspects in the near future. Keep up the great work.

Toddco Bodywerkes
P.O. Box 3872
Seal Beach, CA 90740-7872
Todd, you can log on the web site (www.turtlewax.com) I don't endorse the entire product line, besides all they list on the web site is the retail product line. Being I work in the detail shop, we get the professional line not available to the public. I do like their leather treatment and cleaner, however I don't think its the same one on their web site. p.s. as soon as I get a jacket, you'll get one!

Thanks Turbo,

I would be happy to wear a T.Wax jacket to the Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix in the next two months ahead if possible. I am also collecting any sponsors that would go on my project '56 Oval Window Volkswagen too. All sponsored companies will get their name on both sides of the vehicle & the car will be shown at various car shows along with the possibility of getting published on two different Volkswagen Magazines that will be seen all over the country. Thanks for all of your time & help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login