Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Griots Garage Clay...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
Griots Garage Clay...
December 19, 2001 06:01AM
Have been testing this product for some time now along with their lubricant called Speed Shine. Have been getting only excellent results on all types of finishes. The price of the clay being a eight ounce bar sells for $19.00 & you can get many uses out of just one bar. Prior to storing the bar back into its own round plastic container, you just simply spray on the lubricant into its container to keep moist & to also make it easier to remove from it's container.

The Speed Shine acts as a lubricant such as Meguiar's quick detailer. The cost of the Speed Shine 35 ounce sells for $9.95 & a little spray goes a long way. These two products go hand to hand together & I am very impressed with all of the results that I have seen.

In my personal opinion, this product has given me the best results in a product for a long time. It takes a lot to say that for a product being this superior in the short amount of time using it. I have done six vehicles with just one bar & still have been getting good results. I want to see how much life is left with this same bar that I have been using. It seems to still cut the amount of fallout along with jet fuel off the each vehicle it touches.
Dan
Re: Griots Garage Clay...
December 20, 2001 04:31AM
Does the Fallout come right off, or do you have to rub and rub and rub and rub and keep rubbing and rubbign and rubbing? I have found the ABC system to work wonders on heavy fallout, using the "B" as lubricant. Careful not to let this stuff dry though, have your partner spray water on the treated panels as you work. And have him/her apply the "C" to bring the PH level back to normal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login