Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bonnet Dissasembly?

Posted by ChristopherEdmonds 
Bonnet Dissasembly?
November 27, 2004 04:51AM
I've finally come to the conclusion the bonnet on my 1967 Jaguar etype is alot worse than i suspected. Since the day i bought it i noticed a large crack across the front of the bonnet and after a recent accident involving my fence, my brakes not working, and my emergancy failing, I've discovered quite possibly the largest bondo repair job IMAGINABLE. The entire raised center section of the bonnet has been bondo'd by some hack body repair man, The inner pannels to the bonnet are completely wrotted out to the point where when my accident occured the mounting area from the bonnet to the hinges self destructed. after removing all VISABLE hardware the bonnet is still in one piece. How much of this thing is welded together??? I want to get the left and right wing separated from the center section but it seems like this may involve and adventure with the cut off wheel. Any suggestions?
Re: Bonnet Dissasembly?
February 01, 2006 08:13PM
I Can Get You A New Bonnet

Bobby Patterson
Re: Bonnet Dissasembly?
February 01, 2006 09:58PM
We Restore E -Types and I Have Bought 2 Bonnets From England In The Last 2 Months I Do Have A Supplier If You Need One

Bobby Patterson
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login