Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Judge or not???

Posted by Reggie McFaul 
Judge or not???
April 20, 2004 01:49PM
I have a 1970 GTO that has Judge insignia on it. I know that the Judge's were cloned a lot back in the day. I would like to know how to find out if it is truly a Judge or not, or if it makes any difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This car is also for sale if anybody is interested. It is located in the north east corner of Texas, on the Arkansas border.
Re: Judge or not???
April 22, 2004 09:45PM
You are going to need to go to the pontiac historical services website, enter your information about the car (VIN), pay the fee and they will send you the option list for that car. That is really the only true way to determine if your car was equipt with the Judge option. It is money well spent, especially if it is really a judge.

I am interested, if you have pics, price and more details, please send them to md1twal3@yahoo.com
May 14, 2004 07:08PM
Tony's right, the best way is through PHS. However, one way to tell is if the car was built in Oshawa, Canada. (The 1970 was) On your VIN number, it should be 242370, with the 0 refering to 1970. Right after that will be a letter defining the plant it was built at. If this letter happens to be a number 1, the car was built in Canada and on your firewall tag, the Identifier WT1 will be on the tag, indicating the Judge option. Might save you the 35 bucks.

Brent in Canada

Everybody is probally interested in the car, so plaster up a pic, and info
June 03, 2004 01:07AM
Yes, I'm interested, Is it still for sale and do you have any pics/specs?
June 03, 2004 09:43PM
what are you asking for it.

let me know when you get the PHS info

can you send photos
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login