Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JUDGE value

Posted by Waynes GTO 
JUDGE value
May 29, 2004 11:53PM
Ok, I am looking at a 69 GTO Judge. I have already validated the car with PHS and it also has the orginal 400 ci. This car needs 2 rear quarters, drivers door and front quarter, floors, frame, trunck, inner fenders are good, interior is in excellent shape. PHS listed options are all there. Show 87000 miles and it by the shape of the car I believe it to be true. Car has been in storage for 10 yrs +.

What is it worth?
Re: JUDGE value
May 31, 2004 08:40PM
How much are they asking?
May 31, 2004 11:41PM
WJ -

It is worth what you want to pay....I say that because I just bought a 69 Judge PHS documented. It needs....everything but the roof! All panels are rusted, interior is ok, no engine, no trans, no ram air hood, and all judge traits are gone. I didn't even get a title & paid 2k for it. Why? It's a Judge.

Your chance sounds to be in much better shape than mine. I would guess 5K-7K give or take a few thousand would probably be about right....but without seeing it, who knows.
June 13, 2004 10:29PM
$12,000
June 13, 2004 10:32PM
this needs rear q repairs, one fender, on door (or I may repair what I have) all orginal options have been validated, 88,000 miles

they want $12,000 and there is a line up if I say no.

what do you think the repaired value would be for an orginal, numbers matching "JUDGE"

$35,000?
June 15, 2004 06:56PM
$25K for a frame off car.
June 15, 2004 09:41PM
depends ive seen them run for over $45,000.oo to $60,000.oo in arizona and california judge RA III & IV matching number's also one was a automatic the other one was the RA III was a 4 spd with a load of option's it sold for close to what he was asking. P.S it was a yellow PHS documented
the floor up resto will cost you a good 20,000.oo give or take unless you do body work Like i do and i wont put any putty plastic filler on any of my car's i use all GM metal and alot of lead.....Hope you luck sounds like a steal
68 gto RA II #matching numbers automatic w/factory A/C w/ 3:55 posi not orig, also a 68 gto convert neading resto..and many more Travis

travis williams
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login