Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

73 Lemans for sale

Posted by Chris Embrey 
73 Lemans for sale
September 09, 2004 01:07AM
Here it is fellas. I have inherited a 73 Pontiac lemans from my older brother. Here is the entire story. He purchased the car from a local junkyard that got the car from the original owner after he got into an accident and damaged the passenger side door and front fender. My brother got the car and I replaced the fender and rf door and re painted both panels. The interior is excellent except for the carpet which I have new. He recently got divorced so I ended up with the car. Here is the kicker. It only has 22k on it. Everything works. It is in great condition for a 31 year old car with only a small spot of rust on the passenger side rear 1/4 just behind the door at the bottom. The downside----He did not get a title for the car. So after getting fed up with it he dumped it on me and I hate to see the car get destroyed. I have no time for it as I am knee deep in restoring my 67 GTO so here it is fellas. A rare find. 1973 Pontiac lemans 350, turbo 350, am/fm radio, 22k original miles, Rally 2 wheels with new tires, new carpet in the box--needs only paint( It is faded ) and someone with the time and dedication to get a title for it. For very little money and more paperwork with the motor vehicle agency than anything else, this would be a great and very simple restoration project. Install the new carpet, get the car painted, and detail the engine and fix the trans pan gasket leaking....easy as pie. I have 9 vehicles and don't have the time nor the money for another one. I have no idea what this thing is even worth with no title so for anyone who is interested please email me at suesvette@comcast.net for info and pics.

Too many cars!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login