Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I WANT ONE

Posted by Branscombe 
I WANT ONE
April 10, 2005 05:56PM
Hey everyone! I am looking for a GTO, I would like it to be between the years of 1965-1975. If anyone has one for sale please contact me at mini_iverson3333@hotmail.com with the price and if there are any links to see it. If its not it running condition that is okay because I would like to rebuild one myself. Just let me know, thanks everyone.
Re: I WANT ONE
April 10, 2005 11:59PM
Go to performanceyears.com and then forums and then check the 4 sale section. There was a numbers matching 70 there for $4000.
April 11, 2005 02:47AM
I have a 73 GTO all original that needs a total restoration. I have the original engine, a 400 that is out of the car but a Pontiac 350 is in the car and does run. This car is loaded and has a bench seat and a column auto shift. It does have some rust and some bondo but if a total resto is done this would be a real eye catcher. This is a very rare car since they only made about 4,000 of them and with this combo it is extremly rare. I am only asking $ 2,995 for this car. The car is grey primer with a blue interior. The original color is blue with a white vinyl top. This price is firm and is the lowest I can go. Good Luck and hope we can do business. Thanks Roy.
April 11, 2005 07:48PM
Where are you located?
April 12, 2005 09:54PM
Those 1975's are very hard to find.
April 13, 2005 12:10AM
I have the 73 which you and I have been talking about. Are you interested in my car at all or have you decided on something else. Let me know I am ready to sell asap. Thanks Roy.
April 15, 2005 01:37AM
I have a 1966 GTO for sale. Origanal tri-power, with a muncie 4 speed. The tranny is out of a corvette. The car otherwise is all there...but it does need interior work and some body work. The undercarriage is solid. It does not have the original hood...it was stolen off of the car but does have a repop hood. The car does not run right now...it has been sitting for almost three years. I am asking $6,500 for the car and it is located in Central Florida (private owner). Minimal work and it could be a real show car. Thanks.
June 16, 2005 08:26PM
I may have a PHS documented 69 GTO for sale. Needs full resto but is a great candidate & has been here in California probably since new (older plates, some old receipts from 72' and 75' under the seats). Bought from a collector here in SoCal about a year ago. I have a few other projects that need to get done, so I may part with this one.

Ugly factory color scheme in Expresso Brown, Parchment Top and Gold Interior. Has buckets, console. Well optioned with A/C, P/B, P/S and remote trunk release and light, and remote mirror. Floorboards, rockers, trunk drop offs, etc are in great shape. The trunk has surfacr rust but no holes. Both quarters have filler in some dents, but no rust.

Areas of rust: rear deck filler panel & drivers side A pillar section about 3" in the channel, so its an easy fix (due to duct tape holding the windshield on).

Posi (safe-t-track) rear end & 400 trans still in it. Non-matching 400 with #62 heads in it now. Missing some A/C braskets, but is otherwise complete. If interested, price them a little on cctol.com, ebay.com or dealsonwheels.com & get back to me with your price.

Title is missing (was lost by last owner but I recall him having it years ago). New title is around $125.00. Blue & yellow CA plates currently on it.

More info & pics at: www.palomar.edu/policeacademy/MISC/gto.htm

M Randolph
Fallbrook, CA
760-451-8884

M Randolph in SoCal
--------------------------
66 Nova 2 Door H/T 283, TH-350
67 Chevelle SS 396, 4 Spd (True 138 Car; No A/C, P/S, P/B! Yikes!)
69 GTO 400, TH-400 (True 42 Car; A/C, P/S. P/B, Brown ovr Gold)
95 ThunderChicken SC, 5 Spd (daily drvr)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login