Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

68 and 69 gto parts needed

Posted by cj agar 
68 and 69 gto parts needed
June 16, 2005 03:15AM
hey im 16 and i just started restoring my own 68 gto with my dads help. we already own another 68 witch is almost done and we are restoring a 69 for a friend all of which are convertables. Considering that we have two 68 gtos they cant be all that rare but i could be wrong like i said im only 16 and this is the first car that im restoring. bottom line i am doing this for my dad who is 40 something and would be really be proud to see me restore a car especially a gto. If i was able to get these parts for him it would make him really happy so since im good with computers i figured this would be a great place for me to start. Ive been on ebay and either the prices are to high or they just dont have what im looking for. another thing i dont understand is they have the exact same part being sold by the same person again? So hear i am and these are the parts i need as of right now: 69 gto driver side a/c tinted door glass. i also need the driver and passenger side rear view mirrior for a 68 and 69 gtos. 68 complete rear bumper assy. 68 front valence panel with marker lights. rear power antenna or parts to rebuild one for a 68. this is just the start of what i need if i get the results im looking for i will be sure to reply. thank you.
Re: 68 and 69 gto parts needed
July 17, 2005 02:59AM
well maybe you just got lucky i also am doing a project with my dad but where doing a clone we have a 69 lemans solid running car 70-75 on the highway no shake or shimmy rides real nice thats why we got it anyways we purchased a complete nose of the 1968 gto endura bumper valance bezels etc to clone we think we made a mistake and might be looking to sell them not sure but e-mail me were not sure how it will sell when its time being a 68 nose and everything else is original 69
March 29, 2006 02:32AM
i am really intrested in your parts please email me at slik151988@yahoo.co.uk
March 29, 2006 06:26AM
MARCO, IF CJ AGAR DOESNT WANT THE 68 ENDURO BUMPER IM INTRESTED CURTIS .
April 15, 2006 04:27PM
I am looking for a front driver side fender for my 68 69 gto if anyone has one please email me at r1tyson@yahoo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login