Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

<b>Welcome to the WebCars! Pontiac GTO Forum</b>

Posted by <b>Webmaster</b> 
<b>Welcome to the WebCars! Pontiac GTO Forum</b>
October 12, 2002 05:36AM
<HTML>The WebCars! Pontiac GTO Forum is for the discussion and appreciation of America's premier muscle car, the Pontiac GTO. Exchanging information that is useful to other Pontiac GTO owners is encouraged.

At WebCars! we don't like rules, so we have as few as possible.

Do not be abusive towards others. Constructive criticism is fine of course, as are disagreements, etc.

Try to stay on topic. Going off topic can happen, but please try to keep it to a minimum.

Questions or comments, feel free to contact me at paul@web-cars.com

Regards,

Paul Pollock
WebCars! webmaster</HTML>
Re: Welcome to the WebCars! Pontiac GTO Forum
October 14, 2002 07:51PM
ISO 1969 "WS" engine!
October 18, 2002 01:24AM
Does anyone have a driver side tail lite bezel for a 65 gto? I also need a two speed wiper switch w/washer button. Thanks
October 19, 2002 12:15AM
Just found out my '70 GTO is leaking gas out of the tank. I've already sourced a replacement, but was wondering what others have used to paint a new tank with? Rustoleum?
December 31, 2002 03:58AM
the new GTO,I think it's about time,I have owned 5 GTO's of various years,so I had the great one when every one was driving gas sippers,if you liston to the purests this car won't get built,how ever there are only so many old GTO'S left out there,as for the styling of it,you can't sell yesturdays styling to todays market,give Pontiac a chance they've been pretty good so far,I've sugested a hood scoop and hood tach and a rear spoiler for it,to them. to tie in the heritage with the older GTO's.as the purests go where were you in 74? if sales would have been high enough the little goat would of evolved in to a good rivil for Mustang,I want this car built,we need this car built,it will give a lot more notice to the older GTO's and get those hard to find parts back on the shelve.maybe repops by GM so lets hope this car sells and don't be adetractor.help make it in to what it should be
December 31, 2002 08:38AM
Hi, I need a set of black bucket seats for a 65 Tempest wagon I'm restoring. Look for a set that are in good shape. Thanks Larry E-mailsupersport70@msn

Larry Dillon
December 31, 2002 08:39AM
Hi, I need a set of black bucket seats for a 65 Tempest wagon I'm restoring. Look for a set that are in good shape. Thanks Larry E-mailsupersport70@msn

Larry Dillon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login