Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rare! 66 headrest bucket seats FOR SALE

Posted by GtNO 
Rare! 66 headrest bucket seats FOR SALE
June 18, 2010 08:55PM
Super Rare Black 66 Optional headrest bucket seats, Sale includes tracks with factory chrome seat actuators, new seat covers, new seat buns, I think new springs also,never mounted, headrests do need repairs due to some cracking but seats can be bolted in and used immediately.

Add something different and rare to your car to make it stand out from the pack!

[post.craigslist.org]

Prefer someone in North Carolina but may consider shipping .

For sale locally so subject to prior sale.

John
Re: Rare! 66 headrest bucket seats FOR SALE
October 30, 2010 09:06PM
how much are you asking?
October 31, 2010 01:19AM
With purchase price of the cores,new seat buns.springs,and correct black covers(plus labor to install it all)I am into them for over a grand (headrest themselves still need some repairs due to cracking of original material though).

A grand plus $75 to box and ship or may do some trading if you have some Buick GS parts or nice rifle or pistol or other big boy toys.

Thanks for your interest, very rare option that would definitely set your car out from the pack and give you some bragging rights if you are interested.

FYI the only other seat of these I have seen in the last year was a set that looked like someone had run a garden tiller over and he wanted $550 just for the cores, so makes mine look allot better with all the new parts and labor ! ha ha
October 31, 2010 05:22PM
ok thanks big bucks, im sure they are worth it i think im going to buy the aftermarket kit from ames and try it myself they are a cool option
November 01, 2010 10:06PM
I understand if your seats are already done and you just want to add the option if you are handy at installing their kit. I bought these because they were already done at the factory and I avoided the chance of ruining original seats.

If you change your mine you are welcome to make an offer (especially if you are in the North Carolina area) and I may take partial trade for a pistol or rifle or some nice Buck GS or rare (any brand) wall hanger parts for my shop (signs,banners, etc).

Thanks for your interest though, and remember these are ready to bolt in(have seat tracks,actuators, and even the bolts in addition to new covers,buns,springs etc) and you can get the headrest covers from Ames later
November 01, 2010 11:02PM
thankyou
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login