Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Vespa 400 parts

Posted by Larry Ray Newberry 
New Vespa 400 parts
December 29, 2004 04:16AM
In the month of Jan I will be adding the following parts to my parts list. These parts are being produced now. I will have the track that the door glass slides in. I will have the vent window rubber. I will have the rubber that goes around the non sliding glass in door. I will have the US version front marker lights. Also I am having better headlight rings made.

Lots of new stuff coming soon. I will be in Flordia workning on another new business adventure. You can call me at 865 300-3599 which is my cell number. And of course I will still answer emails. I hope 2005 will be a great year for Vespa 400s. I am seeing a lot of people interested in getting more of the Vespa 400s back on the road.

If we can get enough people interested, I hope to repoduce the bumpers in the near future. I am still waiting on the new windshields. It could take up to 6 months to get them in from manufacture in Germany.

Larry Newberry
www.microcarlot.com
Re: New Vespa 400 parts
July 20, 2005 04:37PM
Larry,

Im hoping you can help me, I have a vespa 400 car and Im needing alot of things for it, like a Engine, clutch, presser plate, flywheel, windshield and outside door handle for the driver side, if you can help with this problem I would appreaciate any advice, was thinking of putting a snowmoblie engine in it what do you think? I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you
Michael Bowers
mbowers@salida.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login