Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

looking for a vespa 400

Posted by Nick Vespa 
looking for a vespa 400
October 29, 2005 09:46PM
Obviously, with Vespa for a last name, I love Vespa scooters and I would love to get a hold of a Vespa 400. I live in Illinois and was wondering if anyone had one of these cute little machines that they wanted to sell. Someone close to me would be preferable.
Re: looking for a vespa 400
October 31, 2005 03:30AM
Nick,
Dave Rademacher here in Mpls Mn. After quite a while I have decided to let the (2) Vespa 400's I have go. One is a 60 and the other a 61. The 60 is the one I started to work on and never got going. The body is in very good "unrestorded" shape and very complete(missing one headlight ring and tail light lense) The 61 is a parts car with good windshield and door glass. No floor to speak of but engine trans, front end and many other extra parts.
I have a Vespa scooter dealer looking at it but nothing firm yet.
Let me know if you are interested I can email you photos.
I am asking $3,600.00 for the pair.
Thanks
Dave R
October 31, 2005 05:50AM
hi dave
i might be interested do you have any pics???
thanks
vince
October 31, 2005 02:45PM
Dave,
As intrigued as I am by your offer, I am really looking for a Vespa 400 that is running. I have never worked on one nor would I have the first idea about where to obtain parts. I don't care if it is in mint condition, but I would like it to be complete and running. I do, however, greatly appreciate your response.
Thanks,
Nick
November 30, 2005 11:02PM
HI
I am interested in buying a vespa 400 could you let me know if they are still available
thank ib
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login