Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

turn signal mechanism needed

Posted by Kevin Fulton 
turn signal mechanism needed
February 23, 2006 04:30PM
Hi all, I'm looking for a complete turnsignal mechanism for my 400. Not sure if there is more than one type, but I know mine had only one toggle. Thanks in advance.
Re: turn signal mechanism needed
February 24, 2006 02:37PM
This will be really hard to find. The arm usually breaks out of the plastic housing. It can be repaired. I do not have any new ones. Do you not have one at all? I have the covers for the switch new.

www.microcarlot.com
February 24, 2006 03:47PM
I have all the broken parts(50 or so)! There was a parts car + parts of another car that sold on ebay back in November. The guy who sold all that stuff said he had an extra and before I could get back to him it all went up on ebay. Wish I could find that guy.
February 25, 2006 11:43PM
I bought those cars on ebay. But I sold them before ever picking them up. I do know who got them. You can call me and I will give you his number. I am not sure what all was with the cars.

Larry Newberry 865 300-3599
March 21, 2007 09:20PM
i have one in good condition
CW
November 26, 2007 03:05PM
My signal switch has the hole where the arm threads in stripped and cracked at that point. Any ideas on how to repair, other than the obvious JB Weld?
February 11, 2010 05:21AM
if your turn signal switch get damaged or cracked, replace it asap. theres no reason to spend time and money at your car dealer you can easily do it on your own.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login