Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New York Detailing Seminar Another Success

Posted by Bud Abraham 
New York Detailing Seminar Another Success
September 21, 2003 11:24PM
<HTML>Just completed the New York (Tarrytown) Detailing Seminar and it was a success. The attendees came from as far away as North Carolina and everyone, without exception, was pleased with the results.

It was a great deal of fun to meet and interact with detailers from all over the NE area. What was even more heartening was how the attendees all bonded and exchanged cards and many were going to contact each other an exchange ideas, etc.

Would encourage any of you near Seattle; Dallas or Atlanat to consider attending one of these seminars.

If you need info let me know.

Regards
Bud Abraham

PS: Off to Las Vegas tomorrow for the WCA Show where tomorrow will be a full 9;00am to 5:00pm day of detailing seminars put on by a number of California detailers and myself. Show runs until Weds afternoon at the Hilton Hotel</HTML>

buda
Re: New York Detailing Seminar Another Success
September 23, 2003 11:55AM
<HTML>Bud, if you come to Chicago Sign me up. I'll even let you take me out to dinner. Gary</HTML>
September 24, 2003 04:47AM
<HTML>How about it, Bud? Have you got anything planned for the midwest region. Chicago works for me. It's only about a 5 hour drive. Of course, if you want it to put one on in Motown, I wouldn't object, lol!!!</HTML>
September 24, 2003 05:22AM
<HTML>Thanks for the reception, but at this time I can only conduct seminars where Professional Carwashing and Detailing Magainze is holding them. They are sponsoring the seminars I just provide the information. Go to their site www.carwash.com and tell them you would like seminars in other places.

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
September 25, 2003 04:48AM
<HTML>Will do, Bud.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login