Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dog Rair Removal

Posted by Mark Rogers 
Dog Rair Removal
September 27, 2003 04:24PM
<HTML>Hey guys, what's the fastest way to get rid of dog/cat hair on carpet, and seats. Is there a simple fast way to do it, or is the ol' lint roller the only way to get rid of it all.</HTML>
Re: Dog Rair Removal
September 27, 2003 05:05PM
<HTML>My supplier (Car Brite) has a hair brush. The first time I used it, I almost fell over. It helps pull all of the hair into one pile which can then be vac'ed up in a serious flash. I only need once in a while but when I do, I am happy to have spent the few bucks it cost.

Phil</HTML>
September 27, 2003 05:44PM
<HTML>At the risk of being commercial I must tell you we have discovered a special sponge that is constructed to remove pet hair and lint by simply moving it over the affected area. The cost is only $7.95 and it lasts indefinitely.

Use it dry, wash off the hair, it is dry and it is ready to use again.

Those who have bought them really like it.

Bud Abraham
buda@detailplus.com</HTML>

buda
September 27, 2003 06:37PM
<HTML>Have used the Car Brite hair brush as well, and quite impressed with it.

Someone else posted here about those gloves that GM put in with the spare tire , the ones with little plastic spots on ? Tried this and believe it or not it actually works as well as the brush.

Jim.</HTML>
September 28, 2003 12:31AM
<HTML>You can get that sponge that bud is talking about at Bed Bath and Beyond it works okay a lint brush works great too you can get those at Wally World</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login