Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pressure washer part 2

Posted by turbomangt 
Pressure washer part 2
September 29, 2003 11:07AM
<HTML>On the subject of pressure washers, I need some feedback. I have a small two bay shop, while it was nice outside, I would do as much work outdoors as possible. I have a nice honda 2400 psi gas PWasher. I can;t use that indoors so I was wondering what options I have. I thought about venting the exhaust outside, like they do for mufflers when cars run in shops. I also looked into electric washers, but the heavy duty ones are $1,200. Which is more than I want to spend. They also require a 220 line. Any thoughts on this, thanks in advance. gary</HTML>
Re: Pressure washer part 2
September 30, 2003 12:40AM
<HTML>I use probably the same p. w. you do. Honda 2400. In my opinion I would vent that sucker outside somehow because water and electricity don't mix in my book. (I know they are double insulated and all that stuff but all you have to do is pick up that extension cord while it's wet and good night Turbo)

jer</HTML>
Re: Pressure washer part 2
September 30, 2003 12:04PM
<HTML>Jerry, trhanks, that is exactly what I will attempt to do. Don't need to get fried, heck I just got my A.R.P. card in the mail. turbo</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login