Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My site needs your support

Posted by tyler durden 
My site needs your support
October 02, 2003 05:57AM
<HTML>Hi,

I have been a member of this site for just over a year now. Been kind of a fly on the wall. I have learned pretty much all the things I know from this site, and personal experience. I havent posted much because I'm still learning, and I dont really consider myself a professional or an authority on detailing just yet. But dont get me wrong, I can do a great job, Im just not a Bud or a ghost yet.

But anyway to get to the topic of my post.

I've noticed that I've always had too much to think about, such as running my detailing business, being so far away from home & family, and trying to be the man I want to be.

I would have a hard time falling asleep, and relating to my lovely girlfriend. I noticed that talking to my girl helped me, but it wasnt going to help me enjoy my evenings the way I deserve.

Therefore, I needed to be heard by people, with the same kinds of problems as I, with whom I could relate with. So then I could get the sound advice I need, from folks like you.

I started a website called VentForum.com

I have been coming home everyday, and venting on the site. Now I know that no one but me, my girl, and a few close friends read it right now, but it has already helped me so much, just to get these things off my chest.

If you would like to vent, and get your daily troubles off your chest and out of our mind, I invite you to come to the site. It's free to join and you can post the instant you register.

You can vent about anything you want, ANYTHING!! Hopefully, with your help, there will be someone in the same positon that can respond to your post and lift you up by letting you know you are not alone.

I even included a detailing section, just cause of who I am. It's not meant to take you from here, it's just to let other non-detailers get some sound advice, if they request it.

There are lots of other cool forum topics that I think you will find useful, and even funny to read.

This is starting to get a little long, therefore I thank you for reading this much so far.

So please visit the site, just to check it out. But I would really be grateful if you joined. And if you like what you see, tell someone that could use it too.

www.VentForum.com "Be Heard"

-Tyler

ProTouch
Auto Detail</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login