Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The golden egg

Posted by turbomangt 
The golden egg
October 03, 2003 12:30PM
<HTML>Yesterday, while making my daily call to the Lotus/lamborghini dealership and asking if he had anything, his response almost left me breathless. He said that he had a Diablo that needed to look like the cover of a car calendar when finished. I gulped, (silently.) Check this out> they delivered the car in an enclosed trailer to my shop, can you believe it? This is my today project, I will admitt I'm a little nervous, no REALLY NERVOUS. This car is vary intimadating. I will really try to post some pics over the weekend if I can figure it out. Gary</HTML>
Re: The golden egg
October 03, 2003 11:43PM
<HTML>Hi Gary,
You can do it! Let me know how it comes out and the price!
Jay</HTML>
October 04, 2003 01:42AM
<HTML>Holy shiznit, Gary!!! Are they actually gonna give you the keys to the car, lol? Or do you have to work on it while it's chained to the trailer? What color is it? Black or red? You'd better post some pix, man. It's too good of a chance to brag!!! Also, let us know the technical stuff....what you used, how you applied, etc. I'm drooling to see and read about this one!!!</HTML>
October 04, 2003 02:40AM
<HTML>Atta boy! Dont EVER doubt yourself. Its just a car. A very Expensive car, but still. I try to treat all vehicles that way. I try to do just as good a job on a kia as I do a Benz. Anyways, have at it, and let us know how it went.</HTML>
October 04, 2003 02:47PM
<HTML>Hi Gary,
I was wondering if you shake as you buff because of nerves if the shine is better? lol Let us know it could be the latest craze.... but would we call this new service? Anybody got any creative names?
Jay smiling smiley</HTML>
October 05, 2003 03:30AM
<HTML>take lots of pics everyone loves them lambos</HTML>
October 05, 2003 03:57AM
<HTML>When you are done, can I smell your hands? I have a calender on my wall for whne no one is looking. every now and again, I go over and turn the lights down low, and pretend I am waxing just the hood. I am gonna go blind I know.
Don't let your wife see ya.</HTML>
October 05, 2003 05:03AM
<HTML>Great!! Your hard work is now paying off with this new account. Liek what was posted, a car is a car. The big difference are the people and what they think they need or are getting.

I also treat a kia like a rolls royce, then again I treat a rolls royce like a kia!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
October 05, 2003 07:00PM
<HTML>Well guys she is done. and I might say, she could be on the cover of a magazine. They couldn't pick it up Friday when I finished, so it sat over the weekend in my shop, covered and put to bed. I did get to drive it out of the shop (20 feet) just so I could see it in the light. (it is black by the way) The engine made the walls shake. the tires are like 2 feet wide. I will post the steps and what I did when I attempt to post pics later on. Gary (to bad it was cloudy on Friday, won't do the car justice.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login