Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Best FREE photo sites

Posted by turbomangt 
Best FREE photo sites
October 08, 2003 12:00PM
<HTML>Jim was kind enough to post some pics for me recently, from my imagestation photo site. What other sites are free, and easier to use and transfer pics from. (Jim, can you post those that you e mailed me before with a link to them again( It went off to cyber space on me) Gary</HTML>
Re: Best FREE photo sites
October 08, 2003 12:44PM
<HTML>Gary..there are sevreal such sites, www.angelfire.com, www.geocites.com, there are hundreds more if you search in google. They are free but they do come with the pop up ads.

You ususally find that your internet service provider , also proveds you with free webspace with your account, where you can store your own images and build your own site etc.

Your pictures of the Diablo, I actually had to get a log in, then go in and download the image from your website, I then uploaded them to some of the free space at angelfire.com. The reason for this , is that if you post an image on here thats is in a membership area , or a site where you need to log in, the pics will not post . The HTML code used to post the image simply pulls the image from the site where the image is loaded and places it here , if a password is needed to view that image it simply wont post here as the html code wont contain your password in it .

When I get home tonight, I 'll try and post a brief tutorial on posting images.

Jim.</HTML>
Re: Best FREE photo sites
October 08, 2003 02:26PM
<HTML>That would be great, since Ialready have this photo site set up maybe you can hook me up with the how to list> ThanksG</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login