Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hi Everyone

Posted by Bobby 
Hi Everyone
February 21, 2002 10:18PM
I am new to the forum.

I just need some help learning to detail like a pro... This was the first site I found that helped me get started then I found a better website but was dissapointed by the lack of order and contradicting statements. Great site though. [www.autopia-carcare.com]

Any how I need a video to learn how to professionally detail like a pro. Do any of you have any idea where I can get one. Or can a professional detailer from this forum help me?

Wanna Be Pro
Re: Hi Everyone
February 22, 2002 12:07PM
I would say the best way to learn is to go work part time at a detail shop. That way you can learn and work on cars at the same time. That's how I got started. YOu also need to read some books (Don Taylor has one out thats ok) This site is a great source. Many topics are brought up and discussed that will help you. good luck and welcome ! tm

February 22, 2002 01:15PM
i slso would contact car care specailities ,larry the owner can give you a wealth of info, try carcareonline.com

good luck now that you have the sickness!
February 22, 2002 01:31PM
Bobby,

As noted you will see that there is a huge assortment of products for you to choose from. You might want to start off with choosing a little of each product & see what will work for you. Some products will work differently on different paints & different vehicles. Good Luck with your choices. Welcome to the board!
February 26, 2002 08:10PM
Thank you guy's that helps a lot. Although I already have a job not detailing though! Booo Plus tell me more about contacting that guy who know all that info LOL

Wanna Be Pro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login