Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OPTIMUM QEW

Posted by samuel 
OPTIMUM QEW
October 18, 2005 04:03AM
<HTML>Let me give you guys a head's up on a new QEW by Optimum, it is polymer based leaves no streak, cleans better than QEW made by Protectall. I've used the test version of this prodcut and I'm absolutely amazed by its effectiveness.
This is the ultimate low water wash product designed to work with good micro-fiber towels it makes the towel clean better than I've ever imagined possible. This product leaves anti static finish that keeps the car clean for days after wash. I dont know the scheduled launch date by David ..but I strongly feel everyone should try this product. You can use one ounce to a galon to wash and dry in one fell swoop. Mix 3 ounces to 16 ounces to make a detailer spray that can be used to clean car interior, door jambs, windows, or finish your exterior wash to a sparkling shine. This product is good from my test so far.

I dont know if it is going to be marketed for its polymer protection attribute, however its cleaning quality is awesome.</HTML>
Dan
Re: OPTIMUM QEW
October 18, 2005 04:40AM
<HTML>I like the concept! If you have tried Adam's detail spray, is it similar? This stuff you speak of sounds more diverse in what you can clean.

Dan Draper
DRAPERSAUTOIMAGERY.com</HTML>
October 18, 2005 06:11PM
<HTML>DeIonized water and any car wash soap does the same thing.</HTML>

San Antonio Mobile Auto Detail
Martin Hernandez
[www.saMobileCarWash.com]
Dan
October 18, 2005 08:29PM
<HTML>Using a quick detail spray after regular washing w/ soap and DI water helps us provide quality maintenance washes more consistantly. It makes panels look all the same gloss. Its also easier because you just dry horizontal surfaces, blow out all the cracks, then wipe the whole car with QD spray and a microfiber towel and your done. Car looks waxed all the time.

If what Sam suggested works faster and better than the detail spray we use now that would be great!

Dan Draper
DRAPERSAUTOIMAGERY.com</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login