Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

GOOD DAY

Posted by STAN M 
GOOD DAY
October 29, 2003 03:17PM
<HTML>HELLO TO ALL. GREAT INFO LATELY. I'M IN QUESTION ABOUT THESE DEALER APPLIED PAINT PROTECTION PACKAGES IN MY AREA WESTERN,PA. THAT ARE GUARANTEED 5 YEARS AGAINST ACID RAIN,OXIDATION,AND SAY NEVER WAX AGAIN. PAINT PROTECTION NAMES AS POLYSHIELD AND ZIEBARTS DIAMOND GLASS PAINT PROTECTION. EXTERIOR FOR APPROXIMATELY 99.00- FORD DEALER 259.00. ARE THESE PRODUCTS SIMILAIR TO BUD'S SEALANT OR ARE THEY SOMETHING ELSE?</HTML>
Re: GOOD DAY
October 29, 2003 11:44PM
<HTML>All sealants are basically the same and do the same job. There is no sealant that last over a year, none the less 5 years. I don't know why dealers charge this much or other people for that matter because it's the same process and waxing and product cost is only about $10 more per gallon.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
October 30, 2003 12:49AM
<HTML>I wuoldnt get involved with anything related to warrenty work...If you decide to look into it....there are warrenties backed by the manufacture of the sealant...there are usually stipulations for what will keep the warrenty in force..usually repeat applications every 6 months...read all the fine print if you pursue any 5 year guarentee...or have one heck of an insurance policy.... just some things to consider....But looking at your post you were just wondering about them...if you know someone that purchased one...look at the copy of the contract/paper work for the package...great info to have cuz people will ask if you know about or have a similar package. .......

hope that helps
pmack</HTML>
October 30, 2003 02:39PM
<HTML>I OWN A AUTO GLASS SHOP AND ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS HAD THIS PAINT PROTECTANT PUT ON HIS LIGHT COLORED 2001 F150 OVER A YEAR AGO AND IT HAS BEEN THRU A HARD WINTER OF SALT AND CRAP AND HE ONLY WASHES IT AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY IT LOOKS GREAT SMOOTH TO THE TOUCH. SO WHAT I AM ASKING (BUD DO YOU THINK YOUR SEALANT CAN BE AS GOOD AS THIS)? IF IT IS CLOSE THAN THAT WILL BE A FINE PRODUCT. A MONEYMAKER I WOULD SAY. THEY CHARGED HIM CLOSE TO $400.00 FOR INTERIOR,EXTERIOR,AND UNDERNEATH. JUST OUTSIDE WOULD BE 259.00.</HTML>
November 01, 2003 12:55PM
<HTML>ANY MORE INFO?</HTML>
November 01, 2003 12:58PM
<HTML>Brian:

Did you forget about this posting when you recently asked about Crystal Guard??? You answered your own question about Crystal Guard right here on your own posting.

Bud A</HTML>

buda
November 01, 2003 01:15PM
<HTML>SO BUD I CAN ASSUME YOUR SEALANT IS AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER?
THANK YOU,STAN</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login