Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

alot of tar on beamer

Posted by Philip W. Suggs 
alot of tar on beamer
January 21, 2006 06:31AM
<HTML>Hi guys, ive not posted in a long time but I have received countless tips and advice from the professionals on this site, so let me thank you ahead of time for the answer to my question. The amount of knowledge on this site has been invaluable for me and my buisness. Ive had a mobile buisness for about six years now, in Myrtle Beach, SC , wich is my home town. One of my customers recently called about her red BMW and the tar she had just noticed. So I thought no big deal I could clay it, or a good tar remover. When I got to her house there were two HUGE globs of tar on her passenger door! I tried every thing that I knew to try and nothing will touch it. the globs are thick, like someone scooped out a hand full of roof patch and slung it on the door! I dont know what to do but I know Ron,Bud or someone will. Thanks so much!!</HTML>
Re: alot of tar on beamer
January 27, 2006 07:54PM
<HTML>Tar is a tricky one especially here in Louisiana. I live and die by Gunk's bug and tar remover (Doesn't do so well on the bugs down here but really eats up the tar) and if that is giving you headaches I would try soaking it in Kerosine. No matter what be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get to scrubbing.</HTML>

X-Calibur 1 Auto Detailing / Paint / Collision Repair
12626 Old Jefferson HWY.
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225)756-5551
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login