Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CrystalGuard Sealant

Posted by Brian Angelucci 
CrystalGuard Sealant
November 01, 2003 05:05AM
<HTML>Has anyone ever heard of this new sealant called Crystal Guard? I got a long email today from a ligit company asking me if I'd be interested in distributing it or sell it to my customers.

He says its "glass-based" sealant with fluorine fibers added. Imported from Japan. Now I know Japan is usually the starter of new trends so this sounds really cool. Obviously I won't pay for it without trying a sample. Just curious if anyone has heard of it? Or should I email him back making fun of him as a scamming hack?</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: CrystalGuard Sealant
November 01, 2003 10:47AM
<HTML>IMO, it would be best to actually try it for yourself before saying it is a "scam".
Others have opinions on products, but what is really important is how YOU like it...,
Ask for a sample and go from theresmiling smiley</HTML>

The &quot;BEST of The BEST&quot;
Re: CrystalGuard Sealant
November 01, 2003 11:46AM
<HTML>I was sent a sample of this after the Comparison Test was started, but I read all the information and review the sample, etc.

Again, it is nothing more than what is already out there, and of course, the cost of this sealant is way off the chart.

But here we go again, "detailers wanting to believe there is truly is a 'wonder product.'

Brian I am disappointed in you, even thinking this is something special or different. Their approach is no different than any other company that has been or is on the market now.

I wish we could have included it in the comparison test.

Again, men, where should the emphasis be placed in the business of detailing? Finding a every evasive wonder product, or finding the evasive wonder customers?

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
Re: Bud &gt;&gt;&gt;
November 01, 2003 12:49PM
<HTML>What products are included in the test?
How do I get a copy?
What would be the fastest way to get it(maybe by next weekend)?
THX!</HTML>

The &quot;BEST of The BEST&quot;
November 01, 2003 07:31PM
<HTML>The only reason I asked was because I've never heard of the ingredients before. Didn't think it's a wonder product, just something new. Glass based is what got me to asking this question.

I did contradict myself didn't I? oops</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
November 10, 2003 06:01AM
<HTML>I think I'll purchase the laugh-in video's and then hit the sack!</HTML>

The problems of yesterday have produced the blessings of today.
Lot-A-Details, In Seattle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login