Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Many Thanks

Posted by Steve Solomon 
Many Thanks
March 02, 2002 03:00AM
In anticipation of my non-metallic black Volvo I had ordered, I learned so much in this forum by asking many questions and lots of lurking.
Well today I picked up my beaut, and frankly I have to say the dealer prep turned out perfect. I'm scared to touch this car. Anyway, I got my cleaner, my sealent, and some expensive wax from Zymol and some quality toweling, and am ready to go. As time goes on, I look forward to trying new products that have been discussed here.
Many thanks.
Re: Many Thanks
March 03, 2002 01:14PM
You might want try using the P21S cleaner & P21S wax on your black Volvo. You will be saving a lot of your hard earned dollars. The Zymol is a fine line of wax, a little too costly as they make some very expensive blends of waxes for the exotics. They also sell a wax for a certain make of vehicle for $165.00 a can. That is extremly too much for any exotic that we can service & charge a customer for. $165.00 for the product & that doesn't include the labor of cleaning & applying the product. Zymol has a few waxes that contain this high end price tag. Good Luck with your final choice & your new purchased Volvo. It will last a lifetime with their high quality genuine volvo parts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login